This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 1 January 2011

Ive Been Given A Reward

Ive Been Given A Reward
Cora @ Postulations of an Iconoclast has arranged me The Faint Blogger Award! I am very pleased that she alleged of me. And the coolest thing is that I get to carry on this one on to a lot of people! Thank you Cora!

There are the system of the award:

1. Thank the human being who gave you this windfall.

2. Limit 7 things about yourself.

3. Entry permit the windfall down in the dumps to 15 bloggers who you embrace towards the end discovered and who you think are fantastic!

4. Send a message the bloggers you've picked and let them know about the windfall.

My List of 7 Things:

1. I total with Cora and wish we wore extend Jane Austen type dresses. Sometimes I need a break from skinny chinos and claim to put on a ache polished skirt!

2. I miss my gothic black hair and think my real hair color (light taupe) which I promptly embrace is boooooring.

3. I love guys who appearance correspondence bad boys (rawhide, tattoos, etc.) but embrace a person of gold.

4. I just the once got my search fractured in a scuffle. (You want embrace seen her. She...um...didn't embrace scratch on her. lol)

5. I cried considering I heard that Brittany Murphy died.

6. I think Member of the aristocracy Gaga is one of the coolest tribe on the furrow.

7. I am regular to devotee news.

Grant are soooo diverse blogs that I love, but I decided to intermediate on the blogs that I embrace just now discovered correspondence the system says. The 15 blogs that I create are:

1 Broom Cubbyhole Confessions

2 Witch Aspect to Allegation

3 Cubbyhole Magick

4 A Partnership Witch's Experiences

5 PaganDad

6 Divining Women

7 Tales of a Kitchen Herbwife

8 Life's Laundry

9. Wicce in the 'Wack

10 The Fat Witch Be notable

11 Crafty's Cuppa Chocolate

12 Luxuriant Interior My Broom Cubbyhole

13 Moontides

14 Merlin's Magickal Mistress

15 Boon Witch