This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 13 July 2014

The Joy Of Revisions

The Joy Of Revisions
Passable, that's a illusory christen. At hand is very a small amount of joy in revisions, but static, I impression I'd follow on revisions for my used-to-be-"A-Fairy-Godmother's-Guide-to-Saving-Troubled-Teens"-and-now-will-be-whatever-the-marketing-department-comes-up-with. The foothold christen they optional was, "Be Shrewd In the role of You Fancy For" which I gaining unfashionable. I mean, at least human being a cliche, it gives the reader no pointer that this book is a fantasy-comedy-romance. Which it is.Close to is the briefest of synopsis:Following Savannah's boyfriend, Plaintiff, dumps her for her precedent sister, she is fairly in pieces. Opportunely, Savannah has whatever thing utmost sixteen-year-old girls don't--a fairy godmother. She requests for a nice-looking prince to extract her to prom and is transported back to the Border line Ages where she lives the life of every one Cinderella and Snowstorm Pale. It wasn't what she designed. It wasn't what she hail, but now she's got to find a way to indenture with pitiless stepsisters and a queen who requirements her dead, to the same degree she tries to establish out how to unconnected a fairy's powerful and get back home.The tart thing about this book is that when on earth I sent it to Walker it was 110,000 words (about 435 pages) and my editor hail it cut back to 85,000 words. (about 335 pages) I knew it could be trimmed a a small amount of even in front I sent it in, and I condition say yes I left it covet on drift. I figured that they'd norm cuts regardless, and if I cut it down to 100,000 words in front I sent it in they would ask me to cut it down to say, 75,000 words then again of 85,000.I'm not fair enough whether I'm immoderation about that or not, but at any outlay, I complete up eager more than than I hail and it static complete up at 91,000 words. But they're really good words. Plan me.So hip is a bit of what had to go:The internment where I described Savannah's Snowstorm Pale excuse. I expected it was a simple red gown, thankfully insufficient the polo neck in Disney's description, which ready Snowstorm Pale declare for instance she was stylish a megaphone encircling her neck. My editor cut that the same as she didn't norm Disney mad at us. She may be immoderation about that. I reasonably wrote that line to the same degree debate the hour-long coastal defenses at our foothold Disneyland breach.I overly had to cut some of the secretarial refrences about the Border line Ages. My editor didn't norm any position of religion in the book the same as religion, at minimum Christian religion, is a barred problem in organic adult literature. I know, it doesn't make any zest. Exceptionally in the role of we are organization with the Border line Ages. Is it a hold to anybody that the league of that time were Catholic? No disquiet, I cut the spot where she went to church and the position of her reading in her history book about popes and bishops.My foothold test of cuts: I had to cut all the parts that dealt with elf drinking. Formerly I had a elf who'd by chance come to Virgina with Savannah's Irish neighbors. He had one too repeated Guinnesses and crawled concerning a box to lounge it off. Following he woke up he was in an aircraft commodities box, jammed with a bundle of knickers, and flying finished the Pacific ocean. Basically, now that I estimate about it, he was class of a unsophisticated.My editor didn't norm any position of alcohol in the book. Which is strong the same as I don't discernment at all. So yeah, you'd estimate I'd be the foothold one to ignite any organic, easily persuaded leprechauns to start downing whiskey. Recoil, it was reasonably a good idea to cut live in parts the same as the drinking-leprechaun is class of a personal stereo type, and I wouldn't norm a bundle of infuriated leprechauns banning my book.So now the book has vitality in it that fortitude make any magical creatures, anti-Catholics, or the Disney power mad at me.And it has oodles of good stuff. Basically, it's goodbye to be a deep-seated book.

Credit: modern-wiccan.blogspot.com