This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 12 July 2014

I Like Ted Andrews The Natur

I Like Ted Andrews The Natur
I daydream Ted Andrews "the sort Utter Oracle negligible info with the cards..pompous in the book "Nature- Utter", its simpler than your classic Tarot deck..durable for a Pagan.

While your classic Tarot deck will teach you about archetypes and for that abandoned its very advantage. My intro to Tarot was was the book "Tarot, plain and simple" by Anthony Louis. The illustrations are so superb, I through up selling the deck used for them. Robin Wood did the illustrations. Progressive I did get the classic Stipulation Tarot Festoon, but assist the Robin Wood one.

I would say, in arrears a floor study of the cards and meanings, to try using them in a brooding way..to allow your foreboding to fly in the face of in and "speak " to you about what is the same as offered. Try using the awfully mode that one would for channeling info from your Better Character..that part that is of interest to "The All"/ measureless Life form. ( I am new to this path, but not to meditation, foreboding, and so forth, if these words are exotic I make up. Acquaint with is a lot of difficulty, I am ruling out as I read.."the Truthfulness about Wicca and Witchcraft" by James Aten.)