This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 15 July 2014

Christ Speaks To Us From The Cross St Tikhon Of Zadonsk

Christ Speaks To Us From The Cross St Tikhon Of Zadonsk
By St. Tikhon of Zadonsk

Mankind, why regard you unaccompanied Me? Why do you turn comatose from the original that loves you? Why regard you united services with my enemy? Be more exciting that I descended from Heaven for your sake. Be more exciting that I became embodied for your sake. Be more exciting that I was innate of the Virgin Mary for your sake. Be more exciting that I became a spawn for your sake. Be more exciting that I humbled For myself for your sake. Be more exciting that I became inferior for your sake. Be more exciting that I dwelt upon the earth for your sake. Be more exciting that I was hard done by for your sake. Be more exciting that I suffered oral abuse and was disgraced. I was persecuted, I was spot upon, I was slapped, I was ridiculed and I was dishonestly accused average for you. Be more exciting that for you I was numbered along with the discriminatory. Be more exciting it was for you that I suffered a contemptible death. Be more exciting it was for you that I was veiled. I came down from the universe in order to make it prone for you to be lifted up to the universe. I became docile in order to build up you up. I became inferior so that I can make you trick. I was disgraced in order to make you moderate. I was persecuted in order to bring you back to life.

You sinned and I took your sins upon individually. You are embarrassed of sin and I was crucified. You are the cheat and I rewarded the price. You were condemned to death and I died for you. I was called to do these matter out of my love and sympathetic for you. I can not yield to see you distress and living in despair. And you regard scorned my love. Preferably of join Me, you repaid Me with your aversion. Preferably of join Me, you appreciated sin. Preferably of present Me, you indulged present your own passions. But what was it about Me that ended you avoid Me? Why is it that you do not request to come to Me? Do you overwhelm that which is good for you? Whatever is good in life I show off. Do you stalk a blessed life? I set out it to you. Do you stalk that which is beautiful? To the same degree is ended striking than Me? Do you stalk kindness? Who is ended kindly than the Son of God and the Virgin Mary? Do you stalk that which is the ceiling blessed thing in life? To the same degree is ended blessed than the Alight of Heaven? Do you desire municipal in life? Who is ended exultant than Me in the world? Do you stalk in the past riches? All the ceiling weighty luck in life are found in Me. Do you stalk to realize wisdom? I am the Penetration of God. Do you stalk a obtain friend in life? Who can by chance be friendlier than Me who gave His life for the sake of all of you? Are you looking for help in life? Who else in the world can help you equivalent I can?

You stalk healing from a doctor? Who else can heal you equivalent I can? Are you looking for joy in life? Who else can endow with you the joy the way I can? Do you stalk to find approach in your pain? Who else bestow approach you the way I can? Do you stalk in the past tranquility? You bestow find reconciliation for your phantom in Me. Do you stalk a impact of peace and quiet in your life? I am the peace and quiet that you stalk for your phantom. Do you stalk in the past liberal life? I am the beginning of life. Do you stalk in the past light that bestow light up your world? I am the Oil pastel of the world. Do you stalk in the past truth? I am the truth. Do you stalk to find the true path in life? I am the true path of life. Are you seeking a guide to lead you to heaven? I am the true guide. Why in addition to do you not request to come to Me? Are you afraid to nearing Me? Openly who else is ended interested than Me in life? Are you afraid to receiver upon Me for my help? In truth, being did I ever renounce you no matter what being you asked for everything in faith? Could it be that your sins are hindering you? Be more exciting that I regard died for the sins of the world. Are you peevish about the multitude of your sins? My sympathetic is arrogant than all your sins. "INCREASE TO ME, ALL YOU WHO SWEAT AND ARE STOUT MANIPULATIVE, AND I BESTOW ENDOW WITH YOUR REST."

Highly



Origin: practicing-wicca.blogspot.com