This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 27 April 2011

Pagan Eye A Strange Beastie From Folklore

Pagan Eye A Strange Beastie From Folklore
I'm really not in particular noteworthy what this odd beastie is - although I necessity know.

Hold tight month folklore photographer Sara Hannant fiery got me an provocation to a preview of an let somebody see called Collective Observations: Myths and Film making from Benjamin Stone to Flickr, which is now on at the Towner Porch in Eastbourne, Sussex. These legs with Morris Dancer's bells, a straw abdomen and a stylised horse's high point were in the centre of the plug portico.

I moved out my camera depressed, which was foolish of me, but my hubby stepped in and took some photos of the exhibits - by way of the one choice - with his iPhone.I've only this minute reasonable got around to cargo the pictures off his speak to even if, and I can't celebrate what they all were.

The let somebody see is well consequence visiting if you be real to be wherever block Eastbourne. Sara Hannant, enclosure of Mummers, Maypoles and Milkmaids, has a variety of photos on go through represent and represent are excessively pictures and artwork from Faye Claridge, Matthew Cowan, Doc Rowe, the Benjamin Stone Annals, Homer Sykes, Brian Shuel, Tom Capon, David Ellison and Henry Bourne. It is curated by the Museum of British Myths in conjunction with the Towner and runs until January.

On each Pagan Eye post, I go through a photo that I find fascinating, with a few words about it. I'm not in particular noteworthy what I'll be by way of - it might be a vagrant image, a pagan site, an circumstance, or reasonable a relatively picture.

If you be interested in to send me a photo for a Pagan Eye post, call email it to badwitch1234@gmail.com Let me know what the photo shows and whether you be interested in your name mentioned or not. For copyright reasons, the photo condition be one you stand besotted yourself and you condition program that you are submitting it for A Bad Witch's Blog.

Prior connected posts


http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2012/09/event-folklore-in-photography-exhibition.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2011/10/review-mummers-maypoles-and-milkmaids.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2011/11/days-out-english-ritual-year-exhibition.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2010/02/dark-monarch-magical-exhibition.html

http://www.badwitch.co.uk/2012/09/pagan-eye-wicker-man-on-fire-under-full.html