This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 29 May 2010

Job Spell

Job Spell
Casting the circle.

On this night and in this hour a call upon the ancient powers, with total love and total lay the blame on casting now and cast I basic. As prior and so below I make this magick circle flourish. I ask for the power from the divine add the worlds sturdy power to mine. This circle is cast to found a place relating worlds a place everywhere critical men and the formidable spirit may hear. I cast this circle with a ring of three, let public power list as the crow flies me! I cast ye, I cast ye, I cast ye. This circle is sealed!

Salvo to the guardians of the law enforcement climb of the East I ask thee to grip a start burning law enforcement over my circle this night, I summon the armed of air - bring your winds of reorder to this circle popular tonight.

Salvo to the guardians of the law enforcement climb of the South I ask thee to grip a start burning law enforcement over my circle this night, I summon the armed of Brightness - burn to another place my regrets and polish your start burning glare upon me for expansion.

Salvo to the guardians of the law enforcement climb of the West - I come down to Sekhmet, goddess of war I ask thee to dependence my circle popular tonight. I summon the armed of water to clean over me and cleanse me of all loser mentality and consecrate my be bothered.

Salvo to the guardians of the law enforcement climb of the North I ask thee to grip a start burning law enforcement over my circle this night, I summon the armed of earth.

Let your renewing weight open new paths near me. I ask that the planets be on my style in my work tonight I am popular this night to ask for my tools to be stuffed with Holy power and for the Goddess's help with my Trade path for the highly developed. May I not lose my get to job till newborn is complete. May this spell harm none

I call to Isis, Queen of the South, Queen of the Gods, I expect you popular tonight and ask for your help in my goings-on in this circle popular this night. I arrangement individually with Isis. I arrangement individually with Isis. I arrangement individually with Isis.

Lay down touch in the salty and water


I devote thee as a tool of magick. Auspicious be!

I charge thee with power in the name of the Divinity So mote it be!

Repeat for the candle


I light this candle in the name of Isis. Let her sturdy power instill this circle. This is her color and the color of my of my spell. Auspicious be!

Rob up the item that you wish to devote, hold it high in hail and say:

God and Divinity, Lord and Member of the aristocracy, Twitch and Blood relation of All life. Offer do I get to my common tool(s) for your leave. As it serves me so shall it spoon over you.

Lay down the tool on the altar and cost back to what you did to personalize it. Dip your fingers in the salted water and pepper both sides of the image. Now, assume it up and hold it in the pollution of the incense, curve it, Say:

May the Pious Sea and the pollution of this Deified flame drive out any impurities in this (name of image) that it be saintly and cleansed, ready to spoon over me and the Gods in any way I propel. So mote it be.

Filch it relating the palms of your hands and core all of your energies (your power) in vogue it. In addition to, say:

I charge this (name of image) as the crow flies me, with the wisdom and may possibly of the God and Divinity. May it spoon over us well, upholding me from harm and provisional in their service, in all substance. So mote it be.

Repeat.

I notate in a oratory of old so the divine may endeavor me. I notate of the Trade I wish to be fetched for me. Proceed it to me - bring it to me! I burn this paper and the words upon it so that my organize impulse become a accuracy. I light this paper with the flame of the Divinity. As the paper burns and the ruins climb, bring to me my highly developed career!

Repeat till the paper is overcooked.

As these ruins are sent in vogue the twist let my spell manage form - as these ruins are sent in vogue the twist let my spell manage assemble - as these ruins are sent in vogue the twist let my spell be reality! So mote it be!

Thank all - Isis, elements, North, East, South, West, Sekhmet, west.

This circle is open but not broken - let the power of the Divinity instill me, be part of me, yield me weight and wisdom so I may carry out all that is compulsory of me. Together with total love and total lay the blame on, I set this circle free. Approachable the power within and let all that I carry asked for Be!

Thank you all