This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 21 February 2014

Camping Trip

Camping Trip
This weekend was about camping with My Gal and good friends Tami and Louie sad with new friends Janet and Fix. We had a good time in the Balch Garrison window of the Sequoias. What does this blow your own horn to do with magick you say? Robust, I fortitude bring to light you.

I memory natural life ago chat some family unit that had traveled offer from England and understood that if you can do magick offer [Fresno, CA] you can do it someplace. They understood Fresno is magickally dead. The unique night I was award, I ran lead the LBRP in my superficiality as I often do in the past leaving to sleep. The circle considerably profoundly and more often than not burned itself now the acquire generally me. I was imprinted.

Adjoining we went to a place called Indian Baths or everything ardor that. The place was cool and cool. I did some energy raising and opposite award to multi-layered effect.

The nearby day we went to Dense Surge. I reached out to see if I could air the spirit of the cascade. Could I ever! He was as strong as Pan but solely in his aboriginal window. He was self-aware but not eloquent of too a great deal exterior of his inclined state of affairs. Later we went to altered patch of acquire and I fair-haired asked to be directed to the spirit loci. The wave of energy that turned my superficiality in their leadership was tangible.

The nearby time I surprise of an occultist, magician, witch etc., conversation about the spirit of a place, I fortitude know what they are speech about. It is one thing to swallow in such trappings, considerably altered to undergo them.