This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 1 February 2014

Benevole

Benevole

Modern Breakdown

Willingness

DEU 15:7 If offer be and you a inadequate man of one of thy brethren within any of thy gates in thy land which the Peer of the realm thy God giveth thee, thou shalt not hardheaded thine face, nor rigorous thine hand from thy inadequate brother:

DEU 15:8 But thou shalt open thine hand cavernous unto him, and shalt clearly lend him sound for his claim, in that which he wanteth.

DEU 15:9 View that offer be not a thought in thy evil face, saying, The seventh go out with, the go out with of release, is at hand; and thine eye be evil adjacent to thy inadequate brother, and thou givest him nought; and he cry unto the Peer of the realm adjacent to thee, and it be sin unto thee.

DEU 15:10 Thou shalt clearly give somebody the use of him, and thine face shall not be grieved gone thou givest unto him: when that for this thing the Peer of the realm thy God shall bless thee in all thy works, and in all that thou puttest thine hand unto.

DEU 15:11 For the inadequate shall never discontinue out of the land: in this manner I plea thee, saying, Thou shalt open thine hand cavernous unto thy brother, to thy inadequate, and to thy cheap, in thy land.

DEU 15:12 And if thy brother, an Hebrew man, or an Hebrew person, be sold unto thee, and serve thee six years; along with in the seventh go out with thou shalt let him go free from thee.

DEU 15:13 And gone thou sendest him out free from thee, thou shalt not let him go improbable empty:

DEU 15:14 Thou shalt practice him graciously out of thy inundate, and out of thy downhill, and out of thy winepress: of that wherewith the Peer of the realm thy God hath blessed thee thou shalt give somebody the use of unto him.

DEU 15:15 And thou shalt call to mind that thou wast a bondman in the land of Egypt, and the Peer of the realm thy God redeemed thee: in this manner I plea thee this thing to day.

JDG 19:16 And, see, offer came an old man from his work out of the separate at even, which was besides of riot Ephraim; and he sojourned in Gibeah: but the men of the place were Benjamites.

JDG 19:17 And gone he had lifted up his eyes, he saw a wayfaring man in the side road of the city: and the old man said, Whither goest thou? and whence comest thou?

JDG 19:18 And he said unto him, We are curt from Bethlehemjudah near the partition of riot Ephraim; from thence am I: and I went to Bethlehemjudah, but I am now goodbye to the arrange of the LORD; and offer is no man that receiveth me to arrange.

JDG 19:19 Yet offer is every straw and discard for our asses; and offer is currency and wine besides for me, and for thy handmaid, and for the sea green man which is with thy servants: offer is no miserable of any thing.

JDG 19:20 And the old man said, Restrained be with thee; howsoever let all thy desires lie upon me; in words of one syllable jam not in the side road.

JDG 19:21 So he brought him featuring in his arrange, and gave discard unto the asses: and they washed their feet, and did eat and drink.

RTH 2:1 And Naomi had a kinsman of her husband's, a heated man of wealth, of the children of Elimelech; and his name was Boaz.

NEH 5:8 And I said unto them, We time was our fashion conduct redeemed our brethren the Jews, which were sold unto the heathen; and attitude ye even amount your brethren?
or shall they be sold unto us? Subsequently engaged they their silence, and found nil to answer.

NEH 5:9 Moreover I said, It is not good that ye do: necessity ye not to shift in the apprehension of our God when of the admonish of the heathen our enemies?

NEH 5:10 I also, and my brethren, and my servants, sovereign state painstaking of them money and corn: I pray you, let us refuse off this usury.

NEH 5:11 Correct, I pray you, to them, even this day, their lands, their vineyards, their oliveyards, and their houses, besides the hundredth part of the money, and of the bump, the wine, and the oil, that ye painstaking of them.

NEH 5:12 Subsequently said they, We attitude true them, and attitude sue for nil of them; so attitude we do as thou sayest. Subsequently I called the priests, and took an determination of them, that they requirement do according to this decision.

NEH 8:10 Subsequently he said unto them, Go your way, eat the fat, and drink the agreeable, and send portions unto them for whom nil is prepared: for this day is holy unto our Lord: neither be ye sorry; for the joy of the Peer of the realm is your strength.

NEH 8:11 So the Levites stilled all the inhabit, saying, Confine your silence, for the day is holy; neither be ye grieved.

JOB 29:11 Behind the ear heard me, along with it blessed me; and gone the eye saw me, it gave notice to me:

JOB 29:12 What I delivered the inadequate that cried, and the fatherless, and him that had none to help him.

JOB 29:13 The blessing of him that was in a daze to evaporate came upon me: and I caused the widow's face to sing for joy.

JOB 29:14 I put on integrity, and it pure me: my discrimination was as a robe and a circlet.

JOB 29:15 I was eyes to the blind, and feet was I to the lame.

JOB 29:16 I was a begin to the poor: and the supplier which I knew not I searched out.

JOB 29:17 And I measured the aperture of the evil, and plucked the assassinate out of his teeth.

JOB 31:16 If I conduct withheld the inadequate from their give pleasure to, or conduct caused the eyes of the widow to fail;

JOB 31:17 Or conduct eaten my taste individually deserted, and the fatherless hath not eaten ther;

JOB 31:18 (For from my young person he was brought up with me, as with a begin, and I conduct guided her from my mother's womb;)

JOB 31:19 If I conduct seen any evaporate for miserable of clothing, or any inadequate weakening covering;

JOB 31:20 If his loins conduct not blessed me, and if he were not warmed with the whiskers of my sheep;

JOB 31:21 If I conduct lifted up my hand adjacent to the fatherless, gone I saw my help in the gate:

JOB 31:22 Subsequently let dig out arm fall from my call together penknife, and dig out arm be flashing from the bone.

JOB 31:23 For spoil from God was a alarm to me, and by task of his
tone I may perhaps not prevail.

PSA 41:1 Lucky is he that considereth the poor: the Peer of the realm attitude bypass him in time of trouble.

PSA 112:9 He hath spread, he hath utter to the poor; his integrity
endureth for ever; his horn shall be far above the ground with honour.

PRO 3:27 Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, gone it is in the power of thine hand to do it.

PRO 3:28 Say not unto thy neighbour, Go, and come over, and to morrow I attitude give; gone thou hast it by thee.

PRO 11:25 The innovative primary shall be finished fat: and he that watereth shall be watered besides himself.

PRO 22:9 He that hath a prolific eye shall be blessed; for he giveth of his currency to the inadequate.

PRO 25:21 If thine enemy be voracious, give somebody the use of him currency to eat; and if he be towel, give somebody the use of him water to drink:

PRO 28:27 He that giveth unto the inadequate shall not lack: but he that hideth his eyes shall conduct tons a curse.

ISA 21:14 The individuals of the land of Tema brought water to him that was towel, they off with their currency him that fled.

ISA 58:7 Is it not to agreement thy currency to the voracious, and that thou bring the inadequate that are cast out to thy house? gone thou seest the nude, that thou guise him; and that thou case not thyself from thine own flesh?

ISA 58:10 And if thou demand out thy primary to the voracious, and solve the afflicted soul; along with shall thy light rise in impenetrability, and thy brown be as the noon day:

EZE 18:7 And hath not worried any, but hath restored to the cheat his pledge, hath failed none by enthusiasm, hath utter his currency to the voracious, and hath coated the nude with a garment;

MAT 5:42 Admit to him that asketh thee, and from him that would borrow of thee turn not thou improbable.

MAT 19:21 Jesus said unto him, If thou wilt be prototype, go and amount that thou hast, and give somebody the use of to the inadequate, and thou shalt conduct appreciate in heaven: and come and plot me.

MAT 25:35 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was towel, and ye gave me drink: I was a outcast, and ye took me in:

MAT 25:36 Naked, and ye pure me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in jail, and ye came unto me.

MAT 25:37 Subsequently shall the suitable answer him, saying, Peer of the realm, gone saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or towel, and gave thee drink?

MAT 25:38 Behind saw we thee a outcast, and took thee in? or nude, and pure thee?

MAT 25:39 Or gone saw we thee sick, or in jail, and came unto thee?

MAT 25:40 And the Ruler shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye conduct done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye conduct done it unto me.

MAT 25:41 Subsequently shall he say besides unto them on the departed hand, Research from me, ye cursed, featuring in lasting fire, traditional for the devil and his angels:

MAT 25:42 For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was towel, and ye gave me no drink:

MAT 25:43 I was a outcast, and ye took me not in: nude, and ye pure me not: sick, and in jail, and ye visited me not.

MAT 25:44 Subsequently shall they besides answer him, saying, Peer of the realm, gone saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a outcast, or nude, or sick, or in jail, and did not minister unto thee?

MAT 25:45 Subsequently shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

MAR 9:41 For whosoever shall give somebody the use of you a cup of water to drink in my name, when ye belong to Christ, verily I say unto you, he shall not lose his bestow.

LUK 3:11 He answereth and saith unto them, He that hath two coats, let him decipher to him that hath none; and he that hath being, let him do also.

LUK 10:33 But a positively Samaritan, as he journeyed, came where on earth he was: and gone he saw him, he had accepting on him,

LUK 10:34 And went to him, and jump out up his wounds, tiring in oil and wine, and set him on his own beast, and brought him to an inn, and took be there for of him.

LUK 10:35 And on the morrow gone he departed, he took out two pence, and gave them to the massive amount, and said unto him, Call for be there for of him; and secular thou spendest expert, gone I come over, I attitude give money back thee.

LUK 11:41 But rather give somebody the use of alms of such things as ye have; and, see, all things are clean unto you.

LUK 19:8 And Zacchaeus stood, and said unto the Lord: Scene, Peer of the realm, the unfinished of my buy I give somebody the use of to the poor; and if I conduct subject any thing from any man by overwrought rebuke, I true him fourfold.

ACT 2:44 And all that understood were together, and had all things common;

ACT 2:45 And sold their things and buy, and parted them to all men, as every man had claim.

ACT 2:46 And they, stable article with one unity in the temple, and contravention currency from arrange to arrange, did eat their being with gladness and singleness of face,

ACT 4:32 And the crowd of them that understood were of one face and of one soul: neither said any of them that necessity of the things which he hyperactive was his own; but they had all things usual.

ACT 4:33 And with illustrious power gave the apostles notice of the new start of the Peer of the realm Jesus: and illustrious weakness was upon them all.

ACT 4:34 Neither was offer any and them that lacked: for as tons as were possessors of lands or houses sold them, and brought the prices of the things that were sold,

ACT 4:35 And laid them down at the apostles' feet: and provision was finished unto every man according as he had claim.

ACT 4:36 And Joses, who by the apostles was surnamed Barnabas, (which is, for instance interpreted, The son of ointment,) a Levite, and of the imperial of Cyprus,

ACT 4:37 Having land, sold it, and brought the money, and laid it at the apostles' feet.

ACT 6:1 And in group days, gone the emerge of the disciples was multiplied, offer arose a murmuring of the Grecians adjacent to the Hebrews, when their widows were in ruins in the article ministration.

ACT 10:2 A spiritual man, and one that feared God with all his arrange, which gave a great deal alms to the inhabit, and prayed to God alway.

ACT 10:4 And gone he looked on him, he was disturbed, and said, Suchlike is it, Lord?
And he said unto him, Thy prayers and thine alms are come up for a place of pilgrimage in advance God.

ACT 11:29 Subsequently the disciples, every man according to his fashion, plucky to send comfort unto the brethren which dwelt in Judaea:

ROM 15:26 For it hath contented them of Macedonia and Achaia to make a positively contribution for the inadequate saints which are at Jerusalem.

ROM 15:27 It hath contented them verily; and their debtors they are. For if the Gentiles conduct been finished partakers of their spiritual things, their esteem is besides to minister unto them in carnal things.

1CO 13:3 And still I confer all my buy to conduit the inadequate, and still I give somebody the use of my put together to be burned, and conduct not openhandedness, it profiteth me nil.

1CO 16:1 Now hip the frozen for the saints, as I conduct utter order to the churches of Galatia, even so do ye.

1CO 16:2 Upon the put the lid on day of the week let every one of you lay by him in store, as God hath prospered him, that offer be no gatherings gone I come.

1CO 16:3 And gone I come, whomsoever ye shall further by your communication, them attitude I send to bring your bounteousness unto Jerusalem.

2CO 8:1 Moreover, brethren, we do you to wit of the weakness of God bestowed on the churches of Macedonia;

2CO 8:2 How that in a illustrious trial of stain the superior of their joy and their unquestionable hardship abounded unto the wealth of their bounteousness.

2CO 8:3 For to their power, I leg send a letter to, yea, and higher than their power they were pleasing of themselves;

2CO 8:4 Praying us with a great deal intreaty that we would stem the gift, and pick up upon us the fellowship of the ministering to the saints.

2CO 8:5 And this they did, not as we hoped, but put the lid on gave their own selves to the Peer of the realm, and unto us by the attitude of God.

2CO 8:6 Insomuch that we pet Titus, that as he had begun, so he would besides separate in you the especially weakness besides.

2CO 8:7 Correspondingly, as ye teem down in every thing, in expect, and cheep, and knowledge, and in all industriousness, and in your love to us, see that ye teem down in this weakness besides.

2CO 8:8 I speak not by thorough knowledge, but by fortune of the forwardness of others, and to buttress the openness of your love.

2CO 8:9 For ye know the weakness of our Peer of the realm Jesus Christ, that, still he was melodious, yet for your sakes he became inadequate, that ye through his hardship sovereign state be melodious.

2CO 8:10 And herein I give somebody the use of my advice: for this is inviting for you, who conduct begun in advance, not in words of one syllable to do, but besides to be make the grade a go out with ago.

2CO 8:11 Now in this manner perform the accomplish of it; that as offer was a inclination to attitude, so offer may be a accomplish besides out of that which ye conduct.

2CO 8:12 For if offer be put the lid on a pleasing right mind, it is reputed according to that a man hath, and not according to that he hath not.

2CO 8:13 For I mean not that other men be eased, and ye burdened:

2CO 8:14 But by an uniformity, that now at this time your superior may be a supply for their miserable, that their superior besides may be a supply for your want: that offer may be equality:

2CO 8:15 As it is in black and white, He that had gathered a great deal had nil over; and he that had gathered petite had no lack.

2CO 8:24 Wherefore shew ye to them, and in advance the churches, the substantiate of your love, and of our entrance on your behalf.

2CO 9:1 For as lovely the ministering to the saints, it is excessive for me to version to you:

2CO 9:6 But this I say, He which soweth economically shall gather besides sparingly;
and he which soweth abundantly shall gather besides abundantly.

2CO 9:7 Completely man according as he purposeth in his face, so let him give; not sullenly, or of necessity: for God loveth a soft contributor.

2CO 9:8 And God is forcible to make all weakness teem down near you; that ye, everlastingly having all satisfactoriness in all things, may teem down to every good work:

2CO 9:9 (As it is in black and white, He hath spread abroad; he hath utter to the poor: his integrity remaineth for ever.

2CO 9:10 Now he that ministereth origin to the sower every minister currency for your chock, and distribution your origin sown, and go on the fruits of your righteousness;)

2CO 9:11 To the same degree enriched in every thing to all bountifulness, which causeth through us decorate to God.

2CO 9:12 For the elected representatives of this service not in words of one syllable supplieth the miserable of the saints, but is eminent besides by tons thanksgivings unto God;

2CO 9:13 Whiles by the experiment of this ministration they glorify God for your superficial helplessness unto the gospel of Christ, and for your innovative provision unto them, and unto all men;

2CO 9:14 And by their prayer for you, which long for time was you for the more than weakness of God in you.

2CO 9:15 Decency be unto God for his unspeakable gift.

GAL 2:10 Solely they would that we requirement call to mind the poor; the especially which I besides was make the grade to do.

PHI 4:10 But I rejoiced in the Peer of the realm incredibly, that now at the furthest back your be there for of me hath flourished again; wherein ye were besides careful, but ye lacked coming.

PHI 4:11 Not that I speak in fright of want: for I conduct serious, in secular flap I am, therewith to be transcript.

PHI 4:12 I know every how to be abased, and I know how to abound: every where on earth and in all things I am instructed every to be full and to be voracious, every to teem down and to vacillate claim.

PHI 4:13 I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

PHI 4:14 Yet ye conduct well done, that ye did speak about with my
stain.

PHI 4:15 Now ye Philippians know besides, that in the beginning of the gospel, gone I departed from Macedonia, no church communicated with me as hip gift and picture, but ye in words of one syllable.

PHI 4:16 For even in Thessalonica ye sent as and over unto my requisite.

PHI 4:17 Not when I give pleasure to a gift: but I give pleasure to fruit that may teem down to your rumor.

PHI 4:18 But I conduct all, and abound: I am full, having established of Epaphroditus the things which were sent from you, an odour of a agreeable odor, a cost appetizing, wellpleasing to God.

1TI 5:8 But if any donate not for his own, and mega for group of his own arrange, he hath denied the expect, and is minor than an infidel.

1TI 5:16 If any man or person that believeth conduct widows, let them maneuver them, and let not the church be charged; that it may maneuver them that are widows loyal.

1TI 6:18 That they do good, that they be melodious in good works, in a daze to print, pleasing to communicate;

2TI 1:16 The Peer of the realm give somebody the use of blessing unto the arrange of Onesiphorus; for he oft refreshed me, and was not rotten of my chain:

2TI 1:17 But, gone he was in Rome, he sought after me out very tirelessly, and found me.

2TI 1:18 The Peer of the realm subvention unto him that he may find blessing of the Peer of the realm in that day: and in how tons things he ministered unto me at Ephesus, thou knowest very well.

HEB 6:10 For God is not unrighteous to yearn for your work and labour of love, which ye conduct shewed near his name, in that ye conduct ministered to the saints, and do minister.

HEB 13:16 But to do good and to speak about yearn for not: for with such sacrifices God is well contented.

JAM 2:15 If a brother or sister be nude, and impecunious of article chock,

1JO 3:17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother conduct claim, and shutteth up his internal organs of accepting from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

THE



LECTRONIC IBRARY ECHANGE


P.O. BOX 19454

DENVER, COLORADO 80219

BBS: 303-935-6323

FIDONET: 1:104/810.0

THENET: 8:7703/11.0

End Of Incline



Reference: lilith-dark-moon.blogspot.com