This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 27 July 2010

Religion Midnight At The Altar

Religion Midnight At The Altar Image
Tonight I had to do a tarot reading for someone in need. The altar I do my readings at, my ancestral slash underworld altar, needed to be cleaned. It was full of the clutter of wild offerings with the usual pile of magical books new and old at the foot. I removed all the items and cleaned off the wooden base; once my great grandparent's cutting board. I removed the now dried bittersweet berries, the thistle fluff, the scattered henbane seeds, and the dirt of wildcrafted plants. Then I placed all the items back in their places on the altar. I washed my hands, face, and feet with spring water and anointed my forehead and hands with divinatory oil -- my third eye to see and my fingers to write what I saw with my inner eye through the cards. I lit the candles, spoke the words, and shuffled the deck.



Tags: drawings of greek gods and goddesses  the roman gods and goddesses names  info on greek gods and goddesses  list of god and goddess names  greek gods and goddesses tree  myths old superstitions