This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 26 July 2010

My Path My Way

My Path My Way
I am a witch. Show, I've held it. Later all full packages, W I T C H. To say this implies all the erudite explanations I generate to make to my aunts who are determinated to collection my phantom from damnation... but, as they say, "if I go to hell, at least I'm leave-taking barely".

My love for nature and their magic led me to become a veterinarian and in addition to to get a area in natural and homeopathic veterinary cure. In my settle, that's the enormously thing as to say that I am some kind of witchdoctor who heals nature with blood and voo-doo rituals... Yes, we are still striking closed-minded give to in Mexico.

My divide is to be eclectic. I curb all undergrowth of magic and I curb all other faiths as covet as they curb font.

My familiar's name is Mikuni. She's a time old cat now, and she is the sunlight in my address. The lonely ones who hum to generate problem with her are the faeries who deferment in my plot when Mikuni enjoys sleeping on top of their homes...

This blog is twisted for the lone outline to set in motion all I know give to for others to find. I will overly post some sensational articles that I generate found set the web, giving the all-too deserved recognition to their authors and sandwiched between the pages in which I generate found them. The blog register will be detailed with pages in which witchcraft and wicca come together in the midst of knowledge. I will be realistic critics and I stamp to secure all questions with curb. I ask for nothing best quality.

The beginning is give to. Indolently but surelly, this blog will set in motion. Com'on in, suffer the roll. Gesture to a blog detailed with magic, love, music, nutrition, friends, knowledge, wisdom, and good care. This is Acbal's Moon, and we're all contain to it.