This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 19 July 2010

Invocation To The Goddess

Invocation To The Goddess Cover
Gracious Goddess,
You who are the Queen of the Gods,
The lamp of night,
the creator of all that is wild and free;
Mother of woman and man;
Lover of the Horned God and protectress of all the Craft:
Descend, I pray,
With Your Lunar ray of power
Upon my circle here!

Crescent One of the starry skies, Flowered One of the fertile plan,
Flowing One of the ocean's sighs,
Blessed One of the gentle rain;
Hear my chant 'midst the standing stones,
Open me to your mystic light;
Waken me to your silver tones,
Be with me in my sacred rite!


Tags: value based  drawing druids america  spiritual guide travels  charmed spells  wiccan practices  workbook candle  alter concepts  twenty century  wiccan rituals