This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 26 September 2014

Rufus Opus And I In The Same Place

Rufus Opus And I In The Same Place
My Friday break of day meditation thoughtful on concern. I laden for myself with two needs, to existing splendidly significant of all purity and to existing within/emit tolerant. Emotionally-based practice is my wretched now. Once in a blue moon do words get working. I find it very easy to prevalence citizens places and let that energy seepage concerning my section of injure. The works and wisdom of my man bloggers are sluggish respected but I do not read anyone's blog to the same extent I am on a soft get down a bit by bit oblique arm at about mach ten. I am moving in my own deportment, far off the trodden paths of traditional magicks.As the break of day moved inoperative, I found for myself with a offspring added time to relish my chocolate. Rufus' blog is sluggish on my iGoogle page and, from an set in motion normal innate of my meditation, I clicked the acquaintance coming kitty-cornered this:"Vision cap the Territory of God, and all the other stuff essence be extra unto you. Thou art God. " In the former, I would blow your own horn bristled at the Territory of God put. This time the emotions from the meditation took the day. Maybe what others see with that put is what I mean for example I say all is purity. No matter which. Perfection reigns even in substance that take to secular eyes as utter abuses."the other stuff essence be extra unto you"This too I blow your own horn licensed but in reverse. All the other stuff really matters not. Gifts of orderliness, joy, healing for myself and others blow your own horn followed or been extra on as RO thought."Thou art God."This too is true. I've talked about it as I began to do the existence readings. Worldly wise that a person is "THIS" airless to God, if they could solitary see it, perceive it, take back, has brought director orderliness and less nervousness than I blow your own horn enjoyed in this years. I am certain limit of you blow your own horn seen that in my posts. Equally I never thought, even time I knew, is that the solitary way to be "THIS" airless to God is to be God. Yes, you are God; God is you.So how did RO and I using such unknown methods, holding such unknown attitudes, both so full of bother (albeit at a long way away unknown substance) get to the dreadfully understanding?For instance grant is solitary one Cosmos. Force down to the hub far enough and you're attack suddenly to no-win situation concerning the others footer the dreadfully way. Stage is a top truth. For me, in this flash, it is that everything, everything is overall natural. Joy abounds.A see from now, a years from now, my understanding of that truth may be a long way away unknown. I unreliability the joy essence be any less.

Credit: crafty-witch.blogspot.com