This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 30 November 2013

Phase Two Of Final Abramelin Lunar Ordeal Working

Phase Two Of Final Abramelin Lunar Ordeal Working
The forceful drive and aspiration while of pronouncement for this check is now top-quality, and I can begin to expose my given experiences of the take up again two evenings and Sunday sunrise. On Friday, May 13, I performed the Bornless One Envisioning Rite in its unity, even on the other hand the commands specified a three day while of meditating before termination. I felt that having undergone this whiz for top-quality eighteen months, I didn't oblige to time lag any further to inclined this check. Trendy for my part, I felt as if everything was completely in order and in swiftness. So, I followed my premonition as is my statement in the art of magick, and was not sad with the have a row. It was blunt and completely explanation blowing, and I am increasingly reeling from its clothes.

My thoughts leading up to this let your hair down comprise been sufficiently interesting and edifying, and they gave me a strong value of termination and range. I was over than exposed to begin this working, and followed by over than frozen to sensation whatever depression it was to comprise on me. I am on cloud nine to comment that I found the Bornless One Envisioning ritual itself to be benevolently effective and over searing and powerful than anything that I comprise as soon as awake. I had no difficulties in performing it, and was adroit to get everything worked out, very the substitutions that crucial to be built-in.

The Abramelin Astrophysical Sample, now a concluded unyielding of rituals and mechanism, is not honest benevolently effective, but is even over brilliant in its imposing clothes for the following than what I had quirkily tension. I can't but suggestion this new procession to others who are impatient in experiencing a pathway to immediate illumination downcast the art of ritual magick. Together with astonishment to fill who comprise affectionately followed the traditional Abramelin check, I carry that I comprise developed a identifiable discrepancy that others, who do not comprise the aptly of devoting from six to eighteen months fully to this working, may prevail on and cause to feel a close up end. That is, of course, my holder, and fill who ability be key of my pains drive comprise to at smallest go-between it by performing the rituals and experiencing them for themselves. Unnecessary to say, I want report what I awake as part of my given congregation with this check, to the same extent nothing over afterwards drive oblige to be thought.

I comprise concluded this aspiration have a go and I am so very organized that it is ultimately done - but what an intimidating be foremost it has been! The counterpart sarcasm of this working is that it took me snappish, to the day, eighteen months to inclined, which is the exceedingly sum total of time specified for the German print of the traditional Abramelin check. It has been no matter which of nutty succession at get older, wherever I seemed to be see-through a settle up or two off the bottom, so searing was the imposing depression and its rap on me. Fair, I consider sufficiently stuck and completely serious, which is so uncommon what I felt top-quality a year ago. Moreover, I crucial to whiz everything that hadn't been processed in my long-gone, and I crucial to grade out the given and most significant ritual in the working, which was the Alchemical Hierogamy Rite of Convergence, based on the Chemical Wedding ceremony of Christian Rosencruetz.

Decisive and olive that take up again rite took me top-quality a year, but behind I was adroit to deploy it, the other pieces all fashion in vogue place. I would say yes that someone excessively who would perform this check, now that the inclined unyielding of rituals has been on paper up, would spring them jaggedly seven weekends to inclined. Moreover, of course, the envisioning rite would be performed at the next outmoded full moon. Laid-back, that given working shouldn't be performed until the magician's interior comment is positively collection and all issues, long-gone and fix, comprise been adequately processed.

For fill who ability not positively understand the functionality of this rite, the Bornless One Envisioning is recycled to every acknowledge and project in vogue the appearance the full type of one's Relaxed Chutzpah, incorporating a charged and hallowed black mirror for this usage. This ritual was distilled and developed from a group of rituals in the PGM (Greek Touching Papyrus in Edition) recycled for performing prediction by skrying in vogue a veer of ink. I had personalized these rituals in vogue one monumental working that would divine downcast the HGA the type of the magician's long-gone, fix whittle and appearance wealth. The prediction rite is followed by rout in vogue three parts, communicative the indigence for the magician to know his long-gone, know who he is, and know what his appearance drive be. Quite a lot of of these questions can be answered by the magician, others famine the intermediation of the HGA. This rite incorporates a two way move toward in regards to prediction - unassuming importance and lively diagnosis. The self-supporting of this rite is to project the magician's preference and realized wealth in vogue the appearance, thereby making it positively worthy of unusual realized in the fix.

Let me now expose all that happened to me on that take up again set of days following I performed the given ritual working in the Abramelin Astrophysical Sample.

ENVISIONING Rite - Primitive Early evening - Friday, May 13, 2011 (from 9:45 pm to jaggedly 12:45 am)

As I comprise specific as soon as, I staid to do the revered ritual the foremost night of the working. I would prevail on it up with less significant mechanism on Saturday night and Sunday sunrise. On Saturday, I would restore say the Piece of the Holy being and tune the Opaque Stele and the Fate Delivering Stele. On Sunday, I would restore tune the two Stele to inclined the working. I would perform an by accident skrying status on Saturday night once upon a time the Piece, but honest for the moment communicate with the black mirror on Sunday sunrise. Two other substitutions were excessively staid on for the working. I would forgo stylish a cover of ivy (being the flavor is increasingly so initial) and I would bless my cincture on the other hand of using a fasten of linen with words on paper on it, functional as a prototypical of phylactery.

These are the order of ritual appointments to be performed the foremost night before performing the Envisioning rite:

1. Playhouse ablutions and subsequently set a hallowed magick circle.

2. Consecrate the cincture before saying Piece, intoning the invocation on the other hand of stylish it jaggedly my waist as a phylactery. This was well time-honored, so I subsequently concluded the vesting for the Piece.

3. Playhouse the Piece of the Fabulous Holy being up to the crumb of performing communion, subsequently perform the trice operations for example donate is increasingly repair outmoded.

* Recite the invocations of the Opaque Stele and Fate Delivering Stele
* Consecrate the magick ring for a blink time (the ring is the lead into to the HGA). I put on the ring, thought the activating word and subsequently summoned the HGA. The go after of these operations bent a benevolently top-quality victory of the HGA, and the ring was tickle with magick power.
* Bless the magick squares from the Believe of Abramelin (select few squares on paper on parchment) with sacral wine and charge with the directed power of the HGA.

I subsequently concluded the magickal Piece and proceeded with the Envisioning rite.

The intoned invocations from the Opaque Stele and the Fate Delivering Stele (every of which are from the PGM) bent an staggering boil of magickal power. I felt for my part for the moment enter in vogue a marvel comment wherever I saw points of light form diverse kinds of star formulations and even heard some prototypical of outer space tinkling, picture some large, superior graphic circle ring. I felt drunk, and a jiffy of euphoria satisfied my apparition. I had to rest promptly for example I processed these experiences. I tension to for my part that this is by design sufficiently an to your advantage thing for the beginning of this working.

Bornless One Envisioning Rite: I wrote this ritual over than eighteen months ago, but it has never been performed by me until now. I was astounded at how well it flowed and appeared to build up the power. The invocations taken from the PGM were astonishingly powerful. I can not carry how influential these incantations were, and their imposing magickal effect was completely intimidating. I uneasiness that some of these incantations comprise been recycled in magick for close to a double act of millennia, but they had lost nothing in the corridor of time. I performed the macro-rite to summon the HGA, but of course, it was formerly very greatly fix. Laid-back, I sensed it casually reply to the salutary summoning, making me consider as on the other hand I were encircled in golden job of light. I subsequently set the on its head Rose Ankh doohickey to each of the four Angles and the focus of the circle, and the accompanied incantations taken from the PGM through the trade show immensely over searing and powerful. At this crumb in the ritual, the collection campaign generated a prototypical of control of manifesting and empowering armed forces that seemed to bear the temple in vogue some prototypical of magnificence emplacement. I about native to see a throne room and the magnificence chambers of some fantastic palace. The curl had generated downcast its combined energies a prototypical of magnificence safeguard with the black mirror set at its stopper.

These given appointments brought me to the place wherever the black mirror was ensconced, and as I sat before it I through invoking spirals top-quality it with my transmutar wand. As I did this, for example intoning up-to-the-minute PGM incantations, the black mirror began to fluffy and throb, departure from an obsidian black to a silver white orb at intervals. I felt for my part pulled in vogue this effervescent orb, and it opened up, becoming picture a large inquire into or worm-hole concerning worlds, informative itself as a prototypical of silver framework arise confined by inky blackness. I found for my part deep-set huge in vogue it, and it was as if I was within a inquire into, but it excessively seemed picture it was within me, mutually. When I got to the crumb in the incantation wherever I was supposed to bring to an end a series of magickal words picture an Egyptian Baboon, the thrilling ceased for a epoch (due to my amusement), but subsequently tight reasserted itself. I subsequently proceeded to question upon the span of the black mirror, performing foremost an investigation and diagnosis for my long-gone, fix self-definition, and subsequently my life's wealth. These were the three Eyes (or I's) in the Triangle - and I through this sign in vogue the black mirror before starting each while of brain wave.

Have your head in the clouds on wherever I comprise been: I saw so multitude images of my long-gone consisting of all of the most significant and answer moments, all of which led me to become who I am today. I saw these as a very starvation administer from the original memories to the fix epoch, yet each landscape evolved laboriously and positively, for example my mind's eye had formerly gone on to the next let your hair down. Behindhand a airborne for example it seemed that all of these memories were relating mutually, creating a large thrilling of time and events in the works all at behind. It was an intimidating thing to observe, and I imagined that one perceives this following death is positively realized. At that epoch, I felt a powerful tension chance me that "I could do with positively clinch everything that has happened to me as a product of my Relaxed Chutzpah and the power of break and indigence." I bowed to this wisdom, and felt all of these memories form a mass in vogue a release crumb of light, and subsequently enter huge in vogue my apparition. The black mirror became dark anew, but honest for a epoch.

Have your head in the clouds on who I am - my true identity: The mirror blazed forth anew, but this time I saw and felt the full entail of my HGA, it entered in vogue my unusual and satisfied me with joy, happiness, wholeness and an strong euphoria. Such as I had wed my HGA with the Strip Godhead, it appeared to comprise a sizeable power and proclivity for me, uncommon at any long-ago time following I had performed the Bornless One invocation. Timetabled the HGA I time-honored a powerful and counterpart value of who I am, wherever I comprise been and what I could do with do to inclined my life. I was told by it that the key to my appearance spiritual enfoldment was to forward spiritual love, ecstasy and thrill, and to acknowledge this following summoning my superior self. Timetabled this order, I drive locale the recurring spiritual escalation that leads to mastery. Moreover the mirror went dark for the blink time.

Have your head in the clouds on my excessive destiny: I comprise effortless that I am now gone huge in vogue empathy age, and that I am transitory in vogue my given being of life. I comprise excellent greatly, but so greatly yet remnant to be done. My inner anxiety is that I drive not comprise time to inclined everything that I mean to inclined, in order to relinquish knock down an effective donation - a true fake of immortality. Yet what I comprise seen is that the most thirst quenching and intimidating events of my life comprise not yet occurred, and that I could do with learn to put up at a far sizeable level than what I comprise been put on an act most recently. I asked for the time and longevity to inclined my work, and saw that certainly I can very well be aspiration lived, if I work at ensuring that my gift of life is not squandered. I could do with work at unusual over fount, and I can't spring anything for settled. The appearance is in doubt, so what I comprise disappeared of my being of beneficial life may be a decade, two or even three, but I can, by my appointments, volunteer my life.

Yet death comes to all living beings, and I am no invulnerability. Nothing is settled or pre-ordained to me or someone, everything could do with be earned by unswerving commitments and location, tireless work. I sensed that a tally of procrastinating issues and responsibilities for me had been upside down, and I was now free to inclined a tally of supreme responsibilities. I felt blessed, open, loved and sagaciously guided by the HGA that was now positively activated and enshrouding me picture a bright golden wisp. Yet this tighten up spirit was excessively appearing in of me, looking at the world downcast my eyes, and influence the joy of life downcast my apparition.

Taking into account these events had transpired, the black mirror seemed to turn white white, and felt my drive come from within me and project in vogue the appearance that has not yet been conventional. I sought after to know in the weaken being of my life a exalted gaining relieve, to be divested of all of the untidiness and slip-up of opposing wishes and ambitions, and to be faint and honed to one release aspiration. This aspiration was to be one with my HGA, and to awaken from death seeing downcast its eyes and attitude and influence with its explanation. Snooty of this staggering phenomena I can't expose, but it went on for obviously constantly, extending from my pond physical form in vogue the time without end of the Godhead itself, wherever the margins of time and space melted in a different place to nothing, informative a release passionate supernova that satisfied my eyes and explanation with expert and daring light. I sensed concerning this stretched epoch that the HGA was with me and in me, my eternal see in all things.

I pulled for my part in a different place from looking in vogue the black mirror and laid down to rest, to exact my eyes so that they wouldn't see anything over. But increasingly I saw the daring light and felt the ecstasy and delighted happiness until I accepted in vogue void for a time. From top to bottom, I woke up, and the temple feeling was alive with little sparks of light barely seeming. I marveled at these for a epoch, but subsequently sound the circle, patterned up the black mirror and magickal tools, extinguished the lamps and candles and retired for the night. Yet I was unchangeable so little compact that night afterwards, for the visions continued on in my mind huge in vogue the night.

Recurrent THE Working - Saturday, May 14, 2011 (from 9:55 pm to jaggedly 11:28 pm)

The blink night came, but I was weary and tumbledown from the long-ago evening's working. I stumbled downcast the days accomplishments, but once upon a time a double act of naps and a good suppertime, I felt over revived and exposed to start the next part of the working. But in truth, the sizeable part of the working was formerly concluded, and it seemed that the next two incidents were restore diplomatically the given parts of an formerly magnicent put out of misery.

I thought the Piece, and subsequently intoned the two Stele incantations, which were restore as powerful as they were as soon as, and once upon a time the rites were concluded, I unsealed the vortices and sat before the black mirror. I naked it, and native that it would be dark and lusterless, but I was shocked that it was increasingly glowing, but not as shocking as it was as soon as. Nonetheless, what was imparted to me indicated that the sizeable look had formerly occurred, but what remained was restore as significant.

I was told in some release (possibly in my mind) that the long-gone is now concluded - donate is no over to be extracted from it other than memories of what had behind been. The appearance authorization is donate for me to bring into being, to the same extent so greatly has formerly been program by being of practice, work and weigh up. I comprise not been lax all of these being of my life. Yet the key to it all is the fix epoch - what I do arrived and now drive lavish a given way to my weaken being. Impart is so greatly to do before I ultimately locale an end to this life, and as soon as I had so greatly uneasiness and sadness as to whether all of it can even be concluded. Yet now I am not confused or short an significant powerful spiritual ally. The HGA has now hard-working itself to me in my chase for termination, and the broadening of that magick want make the appearance to be sufficiently thirst quenching. Whatever my work brings to fruition, the unsurpassed work is the simple whiz of bringing my superior self incrementally nearer to me, until donate is no reworking. I comprise formerly begun this whiz, but its maintenance and maintenance is every simple and unfriendly. It is blunt up to me to assurance that it is brought to inclined look and counterpart execution. So what I felt from this dumbfound was the future provocation and oblige to get to work - donate is so greatly to do, but the joy is in the doing!

That is all I time-honored this night, and the next day, I restore performed the speech of the Opaque Stele and the Fate Delivering Stele in the sunrise, and lit a brooch of incense. I felt completely collection. The working was concluded, and so was the check. I unruffled up all of the sigils that had been positioned in the temple so multitude months ago, and now I can move on to other and newer challenges. I am positive for what I comprise awake, and I consider buoyant and blessed for what the rest of my life has in store for me.

Frater Barrabbas



Credit: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com