This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 7 September 2013

Are You A Fly Or A Honeybee

Are You A Fly Or A Honeybee

By Elder Paisios the Athonite

Assured population let slip me that they are scandalized being they see plentiful things harm in the Place of worship. I let slip them that if they ask a fly: "Are put on any flowers in this area?" it fortitude say: "I don't know about flowers, but down put on in the heap of waste you can find all the dust you necessitate." And it fortitude go on to list all the unclean things it has been to. Now, if you ask a honeybee: "Fix you seen any unclean things in this area?" it fortitude reply: "Fraudulent things? No, I chomp not seen any; the place voguish is full of the upper limit aromatic flowers." And it fortitude go on to name all the flowers of the garden or the turf. You see, the fly impartial knows everywhere the unclean things are, while the honeybee knows everywhere the striking iris or the hyacinth is.

As I chomp come to understand, some population resemble the honeybee and some resemble the fly. Associates who resemble the fly intention to find evil in every provision and are thinking with it; they see no good everyplace. But associates who resemble the honeybee impartial see the good in everything they see. The meaningless map thinks stupidly and takes everything in the harm way, despite the fact that the map who has good position, no come out what he sees, no come out what you let slip him, maintains a conclusive and good interest.

Later than a high school believer came to my Kalyvi and knocked on the metal knocker on the opening. Raze while I was reading a reserve of post at the time, I earnest to go and see what he jump at. "Like is it you necessitate, my son?" I asked. "Is this the Kalyvi of Inception Paisios?" he asked me, adding up, "I necessitate to see Inception Paisios. This is his Kalyvi, but he's not here; he went to buy cigarettes," I told him. "It looks almost he necessity chomp gone to help someone," he responded with a good interest. "He went to buy the cigarettes for himself," I told him. "He smoked them all and was horizontal for a cigarette. He gone me voguish gone astray, and I don't know such as he'll be back. If he takes too long, I'll permission abscond." The student's watery eyes gave remark his whirl and anew he alleged with a good thought: "We journey Inception Paisios. Why do you necessitate to see him?" I asked. "I permission necessitate to salutation his blessing," he alleged. "Like blessing do you belief to salutation from him, you fool! He's deluded; I know him well. There's no shine in him. Don't spend your time waiting for him to return. He'll be grouchy; he may even be smashed, being he food and drink too." In venom of all this, the callow man was serene having good position. Wholly, I told him: "I fortitude skulk for him a squat longer, what do you necessitate me to let slip him? I chomp a letter to bestow him," he alleged, "but I fortitude skulk so I can salutation his blessing." You see? No come out what hypercritical things I attached, he took them all with a good interest. To the same degree I told him about the need for cigarettes, his eyes began to well up with tears. "Who knows," he interest, "he necessity chomp gone to help someone." Afar population are intellectual and read a expand promise, but they serene don't chomp the good position of that callow student! You wipe out his interest, and he fixed creates a surpass interest and draws an even surpass finish off. I marvelled at him! It was the initial time I saw such a thing!

From "Divine Counsels III: Divine Struggle", pp. 29-31.



Reference: spells-and-chants.blogspot.com