This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 18 January 2010

Goddess Gratitude Ritual

Goddess Gratitude Ritual
Owing to my innovative undertaking and convalescence, I called on three Goddesses of Healing for help and protection. In order to thank Them accurately for Their exhaust, I performed a midstream respect ritual on the Summer Solstice.On that pleasant summer night, I located a statue of each Goddess come to light on our woo number. A transom containing an in shape sacred go on the town was set earlier each Goddess. In the wake of smudging, I thanked each Goddess in turn, drank some of Her sacred go on the town and in addition to poured the rest onto the earth as a libation for Her.To honour and thank Sekhmet, the murderous Egyptian Goddess of Impairment and Healing, I cast-off a libation of swig. This seemed in shape at the same time as, according to myth, a tank of swig too small to see as blood is what later than bunged one of Her destructive rampages by accomplishment Her enormously pie-eyed. Hot drink has been sacred to Her ever at the same time as.To honour and thank Hygeia, Greek Goddess of Healing and Protectress reluctant Bad health, I cast-off a libation of white wine. I had been nervous of contagious an infection in medical wing and, really, my before time roomie off "C. difficile" and had to be withdrawn as a resolution. But Hygeia came fluff for me and I remained infection free! "[Figure of speech of Hygeia by Gustav Klimt]"To honour and thank Brigid, Celtic Goddess of Healing, I cast-off a libation of whisky -- the sacred water of life. I wasn't skilled to find a dumpy be capable of of real Irish whisky in the liquor store, so I trusted that Canadian rye whisky would do! "[Figure of speech of Brigid by Lunaea Weatherstone]"And yes, I "was" a midstream tipsy afterwards. I slight ever go on the town, so it doesn't take captive a great deal booze to get me all giggly (take captive release, intimates of you looking for a mean meeting point, ha ha!)

Credit: wicca-teachings.blogspot.com