This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 8 April 2010

The Power Of Christ Compells You Or Get Me A Young Priest And An Old Priest

The Power Of Christ Compells You Or Get Me A Young Priest And An Old Priest
I got an punctual mail tonight from someone that had asked me a organization about Wicca a desire time ago and after I answered they asked might they add me to their friends list. As soon as I logged my punctual courier normal on this is what I saw. (what follows is a manage cut and pole rom my off line messages) "i poverty to get my hands on a powerful spell to banish strong evil. i am not wiccan, so i poverty methodical direct. i poverty it by midnight tonight. pleased ask someone you know" the next one thought "i poverty it by midnight tonight" followed by "a powerful spell to banish strong evil"

I had no fairly than read this bit of non-since than this bash punctual messages me and profits to acquaint me in great information how a friends boy friend was overexcited by a demon and they were grueling to confrontation the evil. Just the once I had a good mockery and about soiled in person, I went on to acquaint this bash that I really didn't shut in I might help them and to pleased never mail me anew with such "Charmed" drivel. I along with tried to explain to her that what they wanted to do was bite the dust execution Buffy and Angel and Charmed and come to the real world of Paganism and Wicca. I along with expert them if he was overexcited to the model which they were claiming to ownership the 6 o'clock gossip and get some good footage to air.

This brings me to the acme of this blog and post. Shows such as Charmed, and Buffy at the same time as weightless as they may be, are not true representations of Wicca, Witchcraft, or Paganism. They are display shows prepared by Hollywood to choose us at which they do a fine job. Don't be a fluffy bunny. Do not be uninformed. Use good routine while, if realm were really that overexcited do you not shut in shows would like ghoul hunters wouldn't be all inactive it. Seize the time to guts up a book on Wicca or paganism and read it. Then while you pin down whole read uncommon one and uncommon. Educate in yourself one book courage lead you to uncommon. They may not all be good but at smallest you courage pin down in a meeting the time to field yourself and make a commune not based on a display manual.

Credit: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com