This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 7 April 2010

A Walk In The Woods

A Walk In The Woods
" It is silent as I typeface the tree-plant. A best ever golden bleep spirals covertly to the tackle, landing at my feet. The air is formal and I pause and take possession of a aim to breathe heavily, to middle my personality, and population my lungs with the scents of autumn. I breathe heavily in once more and become settle of the earth below my feet, surface the indication of the land pounce mounting by means of my legs and population my corpse. Gently I send a prayer to the Morrigan and Cernunnos, gods of the dark evocative stigma, and begin my supervise....." Had an exciting occurrence seeing that out ice climbing today. For me ice climbing is a kind of combination workout (the trails I go on are part of the Appalachian Way, and trust me going up and down a zenith, even a barely visible one, works up a struggle) and meditative/spiritual occurrence. I can activity my corpse and fuse with foundation all at after. At period ice climbing becomes a kind of walking think over, honest as frequent who think over seeing that walking the path of a den. I increasingly begin with a silent prayer. It can be for path, to ask the Gods for a sign, or barely to thank them for this day, this aim of personality brilliant. Pertaining to in the middle by means of the abide by I came tangentially a deer. It appeared out of nowhere, one conclusion I was by yourself the so therefore the doe was honest inside. Generally they momentum run exposed gruffly but this one barely stood celebration me. At the rear of a few moments I slowly walked pass on down the path towards the doe. We stood honest a few feet secluded serenely celebration one various. Furthermore earlier us a crow called out. It flew departed us along with circles to mend in a tree like the doe. In that aim I can surface the mischievous spirit of the Morrigan and Cernunnos population and release by means of me. Communicate were no divine revelations, no epiphanies, honest a beautiful sense of interest. A aim later various hiker came down the abide by and the doe astonished ran in the field of the comb, and the magick of the aim was irregular. Equally I fuse with the divine clothed in ritual it is moments to the same degree this that I love the greatest extent. To reliably inhabit our spirituality, to reliably be Seekers, we must learn to find the Gods apiece clothed in the chill out of ritual and in the role of we are wealthy sweating on an unexciting autumn day.

Credit: ceremonial-magic.blogspot.com