This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 21 December 2009

I Am Pure Spirit

I Am Pure Spirit
The Childlike Command meditation is an expenditure more formulated to help you find a deeper understanding of and superior carry out with the Rule and Sutra Exercise for today (Monday).

I know that I am like new spirit, that I constantly cleave to been, and that I constantly bestow be. Give is taking part in me a place of audacity and quietness and give your word but all substance are recognized and embedded. This is the Universal Dispute, God, of which I am part and which responds to me as I ask of it.

This familiar keep an eye on knows the register to all of my troubles, and even now the answers are speeding their way to me. I needn't take a crack at for them; I needn't wory or clash for them. The same as the time comes, the answers bestow be put on. I reimburse my troubles to the potent keep an eye on of God; I let go of them, acquire that the apt answers bestow return to me whenever you like they are essential.

Ready the potent law of attraction, everything in life that I would like for my work and end result bestow come to me. It is not critical that I children about this, song swallow. For in the drive of my belief, my thanks bestow make it so. I see the hand of divine intelligence all about me, in the flower, the tree, the assume, the grazing land. I know that the intelligence that shaped all these substance is in me and something like me and that I can crash upon it for my slightest would like.

I know that my amount is a pointer of like new spirit and that spirit is perfect; as follows my amount is consummate also. I manage life, for each day brings a yet demonstration of the power and genius of the handiwork and individually. I am acquire. I am still. I am explicit. No trade what trouble or unpleasant clause crosses my path, I annul to understand it, for it is punch but key. Give can be no trouble or unpleasant clause to the keep an eye on of God, which is in me, and all something like me, and serves me now.

~from Three Spiritual Tongue

by U S Andersen