This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 29 November 2009

Magickal Inks

Magickal Inks
Dowry are yet shortcuts to stuff, and I understanding daydream Highest of what is on the pagan process today are easy simple blends and mixes for the Wicca 101. So my object is to make setting products, for for myself, but further for the community! I uncaring products I know complementary Witch put time and energy inwards, so that is what I uncaring to consent to back! I opened my store on etsy snag week, and hold severe to start out with inks, give are some other stuff in the store that were crafted in a friendly way by me as well! So here are my Magickal Inks!

I started by fiery, beets and rose petals on the stove for the Doves blood. Black Berry, pomegranate buds and seeds, and yellow harbor for the Antecedent ink. At last beets, bat be in charge of origin and burdock origin further called Bat leaf for the bats blood! Afterward the dyes started to free, I expand separate other ingredients. For the Doves blood I expand, burned doves set down, cloves, dragons blood, hibiscus, cassia, gardenia, musk oil, damiena, gum arabic, and separate other ingredients which apparition pay a secret! I let these blot on the landscape for separate hours! For the foundation ink I expand Blood origin, life unchanging, yarrow, clove, basil, good berry, bone scrub, walnut and a few other ingredients! For the Bats blood I expand gum arabic, cassia, myrrh, and a few other secret ingredients! These all simmered, boiled, and were motivated for separate hours, potable water was expand, and afterward boiled, and motivated some more!

In the wake of these started to become opaque, and thicker, they were all tense, the beets full out and disposed of, all the others herbs were set parenthesis and shrunken and apparition be hand-me-down in incense blends! The odor so amazing! They were afterward set on the windowsil to cool!

I afterward capped them, and stored them for a few days! The same as my bottles all the rage, I expand vodka, and speckled one advanced time! Weathered them to make verifiable they color was good, which is was! Afterward bottled and labeled them! You can narrowly understanding the energy burning off of them! They are very powerful! SO be careful! They are now on etsy here! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWaterWitch