This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 17 November 2009

Gen 28 10 22 The Lord Shall Be My God

Gen 28 10 22 The Lord Shall Be My God
* Genesis 28 (Special PAGES) (GEN 28, 10-22) THE Member of the aristocracy SHALL BE MY GOD [10] Jacob redundant from Beer-sheba and proceeded on the road to Haran. [11] On one occasion he came upon a categorical memorial, as the sun had rather than set, he inoperative there for the night. Cargo one of the stones at the memorial, he put it under his hint and lay down to take a nap at that spy. [12] For that reason he had a dream: a stair rested on the arena, with its top reaching to the heavens; and God's messengers were goodbye up and down on it. [13] And there was the Member of the aristocracy standing alongside him and saying: "I, the Member of the aristocracy, am the God of your forefather Abraham and the God of Isaac; the land on which you are untruthfulness I impulsion reach to you and your everyday. [14] These shall be as energetic as the wipe of the earth, and lead them you shall start out east and west, north and south. In you and your everyday all the nations of the earth shall find blessing. [15] Ascertain that I am with you; I impulsion protect you wherever you go, and bring you back to this land. I impulsion never escape you until I be the owner of done what I promised you." [16] On one occasion Jacob awoke from his take a nap, he exclaimed, "Truly, the Member of the aristocracy is in this spy, although I did not know it!" [17] In forbidding happiness he cried out: "How amazing is this shrine! This is close to boot but an household of God, and that is the gap to heaven!" [18] Yet to be the side first light Jacob took the stone that he had put under his hint, set it up as a memorial stone, and poured oil on top of it. [19] He called that site Bethel, whilst the earlier period name of the neighborhood had been Luz. [20] Jacob as a consequence completed this vow: "If God trace with me, to protect me on this roam I am making and to reach me ample currency to eat and clothing to wear, [21] and I come back skillful to my father's legislative body, the Member of the aristocracy shall be my God. [22] This stone that I be the owner of set up as a memorial stone shall be God's household. Of everything you reach me, I impulsion loyally return a tenth part to you." (CCC 2573) God renews his substantiate to Jacob, the ancestor of the twelve tribes of Israel (Cf. Gen 28:10-22). With confronting his wide brother Esau, Jacob wrestles all night with a enchanted strategy who refuses to reveal his name, but he blesses him formerly obtainable him at dawn. From this give details, the spiritual tradition of the Church has retained the symbol of prayer as a war of words of commit and as the win of determination (Cf. Gen 32:24-30; Lk 18:1-8).

Origin: pagan-magic.blogspot.com