This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 26 March 2009

Charge Of The Spring Maiden

Charge Of The Spring Maiden Cover
am she who graces the wild woods.
I make life renew within the land.
Fertile fields are my domain,
And all who look upon my face are reborn.
My voice is the gentle wind.
I teach the leaves my song and they
Sing of peace and new life.

I am the memory of pure white snow
Graced with shoots of green.
My birth was gentle and yours may be also.

Maiden am I!, virgin am I!
Remember me when passions overwhelm.

Darkness and light are met within me.
I am the threshold unknown,
The mystery of fertility yet untested.
I am the gateway to the beginning,
And i stand guard at the time of endings.

I am spring, I am power, I am goddess!


Tags: dark sexuality  invocation horned  cleansing ritual  invocation aine  lord lady  invocation elements  invocation power  charge goddess  objectives octarine magic  necromancy  earth condenser power  candle magic  witch magick  witchcraft wicca  historical egregore modern  mermaid spells  candle magick  pentacle pendant