This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 18 March 2009

Invocation Of The Elements

Invocation Of The Elements Cover
Air, Fire, Water, Earth,
Elements of Astral birth,
I call you now; attend to me!

In the circle, rightly cast,
Safe from psychic curse or blast,
I call you now, attend to me!

From cave and desert, sea and hill,
By blade and wand, cup and pentacle,
I call you now; attend to me!
This is my will, so mote it be!

[This invocation may be chanted while moving or dancing around the altar to raise elemental energy for magickal workings.]


Tags: sinistrae magickal  charge goddess  invocation universe  calling quarters  elemental quarter  century spell  invocation sekhmet  prayer horned  illusion  mermaid spells  spells  alex sanders king  sorcerer spells  priest tried  magic potions  magic living  spell casters  natural practical  king witches