This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 6 June 2010

Elemental Quarter Call

Elemental Quarter Call Cover
The following is what I remember of a chant done by a now defunct vocal group in the DC area for a women's circle. As long as no one objects to the lack of male images, though, there isn't any reason you couldn't use it in a mixed group.

Elemental Quarter Call I

"Earth Mother, come to me. Heal my wounds and comfort me.
" " " " " " " " " set me free.
" " " " " " " " " comfort me.
I am the Earth, I am the Earth.
I am the form of the Goddess.
(repeat last two lines)

Air, wind, breath and blow. Dawn light breezes go.
(repeat x2)
I am the breath, I am the breath,
I am the breath of the Goddess
(repeat)

Fire, fire, warm desire. Change me, form me 'til I'm higher.
(repeat x2)
I am the heat, I am the heat.
I am the heat of the Goddess
(repeat)

Water falling, rain and snow. Water rushing like a stream
Water spouting up in steam, rolling in the ocean.
" " " " " " " " "
I am the tears, I am the tears
I am the tears of the Goddess.
(repeat)

Earth, Air, Fire, and Water
(repeat x3)

This does have a tune. It is not plainchant.
However, since I know nothing about transcribing music,
if you want the chant, you'll have to find
an old "Pomagrante" tape. Good Luck! ;-)

Elemental Quarter Call II

O Thou of the East, thou Topaz element of inspiration, we ask thy presence and soft winds at this our (specifiy ritual).
O Thou of the South, Thou Ruby element of transformation, we ask thy presence and bright fires of passion at this our (specify ritual).
O Thou of the West, thou sapphire element of peaceful shaping, we ask thy presence and gentle waters of emotional balm at this our (specify ritual).
O Thou of the North, Thou emerald element of healing, we ask thy presence and fertile grounds of well being at this our (specify ritual).

For dismissal substitute thank for ask above. I thought the request was for gender neutral quarter calls, but may have been mistaken.

Tags: invocation artemis  invocation athena  invocation aine  inviting deity  invocation healing  invocation brigid  yhvh tetragrammaton  brigit invocation  sorcerer spells  spellbook  guide wicca  wiccans  black magik  wizards magic  wizard spells  black magic effects  tarjuman ashwaq collection