This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 16 June 2010

Invoking The Norse Deities

Invoking The Norse Deities Cover
-Begin with a Circle Rite.

-Stand facing the altar with your arms spread, called the Eolh Stadha. Center yourself in the Universe by saying:

The Six Mighty Spirits surround me,
The Blaze at left, the Wave at right,
The Stones before, the Breeze behind
The Spirit above, The Frost below,
I am the Heart of the Six Mighty Ones!
In the center of the Universe!

-Bring your hands together and cover your heart; feel it pulsating with life. Visualize three rays of energetic colored light intersecting your body. A Red Ray passes vertically through you. A Blue Ray passes horizontally through your sides under your shoulders. A Yellow Ray passes horizontally through the center of your chest and out your back. And where the three Rays intersect at your heart, a bright White Star forms.

-Visualize yourself high on a hill in the wilderness with a Stone Altar before you, within a Circle of Trees.]

-Face symbolic North with the altar behind you with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Wodann, Dark Lord, approaching. Speak His invocation:

Wise and Frenzied Wodann,
The One-Eyed Lord,
Dark Lord of the Pagans,
God of Rune Magick and Prophesy,
By Your Spear I petition You!
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Remain facing symbolic North with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Hella, Dark Empress, approaching. Speak Her invocation:

Dark and Mysterious Hella,
Queen of Specters,
Dark Lady of the Pagans,
Goddess of Astral Travel,
And Weave Magick,
By Your Cauldron I petition You!
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Face symbolic South with the altar behind you with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Freya, Silver Huntress, approaching. Speak Her invocation:

Beautiful and Vengeful Freya,
Chief Valkyrie,
Light Lady of the Pagans,
Goddess of Lustful Heart,
And Slain Warrior,
By Your Golden Necklace I petition You!
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Remain facing symbolic South with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Frey, Light Lord, approaching. Speak His invocation:

Bright and Beautiful Frey,
Earth Lord,
Light Lord of the Pagans
God of Erotic Passion and Fertile Seed,
By Your Magick Ship I petition You
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Face symbolic East with the altar behind you with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Thunar, The Earth Lord and Horned Hunter, approaching. Speak His invocation:

Strong and Fierce Thunar,
The Thunder Lord,
Earth Lord and Horned Hunter of the
Pagans,
God of Mighty Oaths and Valiant Deeds,
By Your Hammer I petition You!
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Face symbolic West with the altar behind you with your arms open in a gesture of welcoming. Visualize Frigga, Earth Mother, approaching. Speak Her invocation:

Loving and Gentle Frigga,
The Beloved Lady,
Earth Mother of the Pagans,
Goddess of Ripe Grain,
And Social Bonds,
By Your Cloak I petition You!
I request Your presence!
To Guide and Protect me!

-Stand proud before the altar and the Six Mighty Norse Divinities. Say:

Darkness into Light; Vice into Virtue,
Deceit into Truth; Pain into Joy,
weakness into Strength!
By the Runes transform me!
Open my inner eye and let me see!

Tags: temple circles  pagan symbols  witch robes  witchs encyclopedia charms  magic they work  witch shop  voodoo dolls  pagan altar  wiccan witches  pagan magic  witch