This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 25 May 2007

Invocation To Aine

Invocation To Aine Cover
Aine speaks:

I am in love with beauty.
I am in love with youth.
And the hunger for it fills me.

The rays of the sun warm me
The grass tickles my feet.
Faerie laughter chimes in the distance,
Greeting my soul.

And the time has come to move...
To shift...to change...to take action.
The time has come to be bold and strong
and fight with insistent paint.

For I have felt your pain
And I have known the heat of unwanted love.
I have pushed through the hard soil
To stand on top of my hill.

For I am Aine,
Sweet and fickle and proud.
I am the land and the sun that warms her.
I am love...desire...fear...anger.

I am emotion.
Feel me now.

by Michelle Skye


Tags: linear ivory  wiccan supplies  echoes gnosis hermes  magic science other  ontology some magic  greyshield love  african voodoo  question lena lathrop