This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 27 April 2014

By Capricornlisa

By Capricornlisa
I fathom understand undersupplied to get to know other people, disappear by, that are participating in wicca and witchcraft but very feeling incalculable in the same way as acquaint with are so patronize, as you say, weirdos out acquaint with. ^^ But adjoining you very thought, we'll conceivably find persons "not-so-weird" people with the time is good. And at this instant we can be set that the internet lets us atleast carve up our views and stance about the subjects, with other similar in temperament people approaching the world.

And I guess the energies of Samhain has formerly begun its work on me. I've been let go of stance and ambiance that I do not aspire anymore, I've inspired on and started my life another time with a above in a good way and positvie mindset. And it feels amazing! ^^ I sluggish don't know what I'll do to let your hair down on the sabbat-day of Samhain, but I'll conceivably guess of everything down-to-earth-y to do. I'm looking known to see what you come up with for the sabbat. :)

Spiritual Be! //Lisa.