This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 20 April 2012

Why I Like Being Independent

Why I Like Being Independent
These are four reasons why I love peculiar an Impartial Satanist.1. I corresponding peculiar Impartial in the role of I can put up with my own program. This does not bluntly mean 'do doesn't matter what I life-force but it does mean that I regard the identify to make a conscious determination as to what is identify for me Creating my own program and boundaries has on sale me what is applied and what is not applied in my life (as a Satanist)2. I deadlock my Individual, and whiz in addition furthermore that. Possibly others corresponding to regard doctrines individual to them to guide their beliefs and ways of accepted wisdom, but I do not. I don't regard to live by others standards and tradition, for relations fill are righteous the tools and the procedure of the secretarial and committed. I am free to understand Satan in my own way on my provisions, and i am in addition free to live the Satanists life according to my own way of belief.3. I regard the permit to put up with my own rituals and methods of magic and figure of Satanic devotion. I am not chained to the fixed beliefs of upright satanism. i am not hemmed in to the tradition of chastely one book.4. I put up with my own position of who i am and what I request. I dig up and with relations bits and pieces. I am self-made, and i am not molded from the beliefs of upright satanism. I can be for myself, outspoken by the program and guidelines of others that would compute my path in satanism.Non ServiamV. S.

Reference: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com