This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 4 April 2012

The Crystal Cave Of Hitbodedut

The Crystal Cave Of Hitbodedut



Shamash 28

To the same extent I was a child my parents habitually tried to persuade me out of my bedroom where I was diligent in solitary seem, reading, working with my microscope set or habitually, good idea and being in person. They called my self-initiated lose headway featuring in my own space "hibernation". I peaceful hibernate to this day, whether at home or at the workroom. The spirits to hibernate is intrinsic to who I am, to my product in life and to my accidental. Significantly, I have naturally hibernated in my crystal cave of seclusion (whether rather or reflectively) from my earliest memories of existence.

In light of this partiality on the road to cave-dwelling hibernation, attached from the dark fed up to the Innate Take constellation and stars, the twenty-fifth shaman stone in my Temple reef knot corresponds to the spirit of Arth (the Welsh word for Take), whose primal powers keep in check hibernation, unhealthy introspection, meditation (hitbodedut, self-seclusion), able-bodied nil, reclaiming truth nonstop unconventionality, attaining unique states of consciousness, astral travel and dreamworking. Arth is then related with the winter solstice (the sabbat of Yule), bringing light from gloom (Chanukah), the North Handle, the ancient lunar goddess, the throne of the queen of heaven, the realm of the crystal citadel, the realm bonus time and the realm of causes. All of these contact link together nonstop the victim that the immeasurable spirit of Arth is the immeasurable Crystal Cavern spirit of crystal caves (which scamper the fork of apprehensiveness), notion in my poem The Magical Steps.

As the shaman stone for Arth I've designated a natural peridot crystal specimen, a revelation stone whose shamanic individual keep in check protection, health, wealth, calm, inner salary, stillness and channel to accidental.

Source: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com