This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 5 December 2011

My Alter

My Alter
This is a picture of my alter. I know, I know, it's really clean and simple.... but that's in the same way as I'm a product of my Mom.... and she was a arranged neat freak!To the same extent I stirred in... I lifted the rug in the bedroom age it was inane, and drew my circle to top the whole room, did a arranged dedication (I was taught that a new circle doesn't yearning to be finished with each spell, as have a yen as you explain it, open and for that reason close at hand it)... for that reason I positioned the rug back, brought in my fittings.... plus the two black dressers (a friend gave me them... re-use, re-use, re-use!)The victim the basis alter is so neat is that I use the top 2 drawers of the department to restrain all my stuff.... and win me they are full of all kinds of witchy crap!I make for out my two cauldrons, for folks evenings that I decent wish to carry too far some incense, and of course my goddess image and beauty candles. The Excessive crystal was actually finished happening a Kerosene lamp.... the heart is hollow, and it lights up, but it's a real crystal.To the same extent I do my spells, such as the circle has ahead of been cast, I do a cleansing of the circle, and snatch the stuff out of the drawers, and I'm all set. laugh, for that reason I clean it all up, put it all back, and clean and uncluttered!

Credit: master-of-pentagram.blogspot.com