This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 23 December 2010

Closer

Closer
I am getting closer to studying magick again. That may make this space a bit more interesting and informative than simple rehashes of my mental state and various dreams.

By no means am I ready to do magick in any way but I am feeling the urge to read and think about it. I do not that this will cause any problems nor do I feel it will begin today. It is still a bit of a ways off. This feels like some sort of reflection of things falling into place at some future point.

I will closely monitor myself for signs of increasing trouble. I'm not sure what further trouble will look like. Perhaps I will be arrested for being bottomless in public while trying to play the Star Spangled Banner on a kazoo. Who knows?

This afternoon I wrote a new ritual opening for the Conclave of the Greek Key and have submitted that to my partners.

Reference: witchnest.blogspot.com