This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 25 October 2010

The Many Faces Of The Goddess For A Little Witch

The Many Faces Of The Goddess For A Little Witch
Stoppage night, earlier sleeping, Lucas asked me why I don't make any god in felt. I invented he finished a good region and that I would start working on a topic for some gods. As a result he asked me why acquaint with are so go to regularly gods and goddesses. I explained that they are aspects of the especially goddess and god. Explicitly this was too take away for his tending, so I explained, "I am your mom, right? But I am then a youngster, a sister, an aunt, a niece, a cousin, a grand-daughter... But I am peaceful your mom, it's in the past few minutes that dissimilar people see me from dissimilar ways, do you understand? That's the especially with the gods. Near are dissimilar ones for dissimilar possessions." He gave a desire, "aaaah, now I understand!", so absolutely and frothy for really understanding, that I felt I did gave the factual complete - which is unfailingly whatever thing so fun for me, I never want to fail! But with quiet kids, the best way is to put possessions under a the boards of view that he's used to, similar to people, in this tub. Now I'm be bounded by my quiet witch life-force not get thrown about the copious names he pay attention to me spoken language about all the time! :o)

Source: crafty-witch.blogspot.com