This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 14 October 2010

My First Experience With Moon Magic

My First Experience With Moon Magic
I got a recipe for Moon Dampen from Pagan Appeal here: http://www.myspace.com/pagan magic

More or less, you place springwater in a porthole container and advance it open to the full moon for three days. Consequently, you dab some water on your peak and nape of your neck for nine in a row days. This requirement cultivate your psychic abilities.

So this is how I did it: I auxiliary some of my homegrown violet to the water, and reticent it shell for 3 days and nights in an mauve down porthole jug (mauve is one of the colors that really resonates with me, and laveder is sacred to choice than one diety with whom I be marked with an friendship.) Complete the day I put the top on the jug for example ahead of time I didn't craving bugs in it and I hail to advance it shell to steep in the sun as well. I rumination (rightly) that the heat and light would help combination the water with the scent of the violet. And I what's more happening that a bit of the God potential help the water as well.

At the back of the time was up, the water did bouquet Far-reaching. I put it in a clean porthole jar, corked it, and began the sell of annointing rag.

The the twinkling of an eye day of annointing I did a few magnificent card readings that turned out to be eerily put up the shutters. The cards were new and I hadn't in particular charged them sufficiently yet so I was dazed that they worked so well. I am pondering this possibly will be a result of either a own up fit with the cards (I found them in a weird place, in with the immense toy mark of Spencer's gifts lolmaybe they were here to accommodate my eye?) ( And no, you may NOT ask why I was in that given mark of the store! haha). Or perhaps the water really was working. It possibly will be marked with been a combo of both.

I what's more managed to do an put up the shutters inaccessible viewing. Friendless viewing is everything I am diffidently good at, but haven't done in ages. Similar to any ingenuity, it gets squeaky. So here was new to the job surprise/verification.

Discontentedly, I did learn a bit about moon water. Prematurely, don't cooperation it hermetically sealed in a cork-topped jar for example the point gets mildewy/moldy. Jiffy, cooperation it freezing if here are vegetation in it. On the 5th day the vegetation appeared to be marked with rotted and it smelled what the pond. I had to move along it out.

Of course, thus the agitate is, everywhere does one put holy water? I asked Idol blessings and poured it on my garden. The next day, I had new blooms on some of the vegetation.

I what's more dreamed here this time of making it with citronella in it fairly. I be marked with citronella that grows what a maniac in my garden, so that is my next go beyond.

The decay moon is on us now, and its close to departure dark. This is the time to make banishing and removing spells. I don't believe I am departure to make moon water here this phase for example I don't know how to use it. But when it begins its wax towards full, I will put the citronella water out for the Lady's blessing and will depiction back how it works.