This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 25 July 2009

Healing Quarter Calls

Healing Quarter Calls Cover
East

Wings of Healing, wind of understanding
Carry me aloft to the clear blue sky
Wise and knowing, curious and wondering
Home to my mind, that I might know why

South

Flame of Healing, sweet determination
Power my belonging, make me strong
Wild and hungry, joyful and insistent
Home to desire, for the fire I long

West

Waves of Healing, serpent of the Mystery
Swallow me below to the tender deep
Strange and dreaming, wakening my wonder
Home to my truth, that my heart not sleep

North

Cave of Healing, rhythm of my heartbeat
Cradle me to silence, still my pain
Cool and patient, welcoming and wordless
Home to my bones, make me whole again


Tags: crone samhain  invocation moon goddess  circle witch  invocation goddess  herbal invocation  call night  call hecate  invocation sekhmet  druidism  alchemical aenigma philosophicum  three books occult  make voodoo  voodoo curse  healing spells  black magic  easy spells  just short  pilgrims progress  legend history phoenix