This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 12 July 2009

2500 Vc Army Swap

2500 Vc Army Swap
Respectably, I'm separation to try an air force switch with my schedule opponent. That means I'll be inspection VCs and I'll do versus HE. I absolute award I've never ever played with anything other than HE, so I may grasp some problems nearby, and as I know a lot of relatives nearby do VCs, I'd congruence your position, as well as your key on weaknesses and strengths of such an air force.

As for known margins (a necessitate for me), no Terrorgheists on the air force, and no vampire lettering. No terrorgheist having the status of he hasn't ever hand-me-down one versus me, so I'm not separation to abuse them versus him. And no vampires having the status of I'd great be trapped dead than use one of family shame sponging mary sues. And that's a high elf saying so.

So, the list:


Master Necromancer (Conventional)

Lvl 4, Master of the Eleventh-hour, Black Periapt, Lore of Vampires @ 275

Necromancer, lvl 2, Be responsible for of Arkhan, Lore of Passing away @ 125

Necromancer, lvl 2, Rod of Incandescent death, Lore of Vampires @ 140

Necromancer, lvl 2, The Cursed Be responsible for, Lore of Passing away @ 135

CORE:


5 Terrible Wolves @ 40

5 Terrible Wolves @ 40

5 Terrible Wolves @ 40

20 Zombies @ 60

20 Zombies @ 60

29 Skellies w/ SB,Mus @ 165

35 Skellies w/ SB,Mus, Blaring Route @ 220

SPECIAL:


Basis Set up @ 45

Basis Set up @ 45

29 Grave Stare at, Magnificent Organization, Mus, SB, Route of the Barrows @ 418

6 Tomb Horrors @ 228

RARE:


Mortis Tank engine w/ Irreverent Tome @ 240

Mortis Tank engine @ 220

Obviously, the list focuses relatively a lot on magic. Lore of Vampires is grant having the status of, well, VC can't work flaw it at all. Passing away adds some very gentle spells: Soulblight and Fatality and Obscurity can get better the units survability relatively a bit. Passing away snipes can settlement with eagles, chariots, RBTs and the odd nominate. And, well, the big #6 isn't that good, but I can always shower my own zombies for freebie smart aleck :P. The unsettled charms are grant to give your word a strict and nasty magic phase, particularly in conjunction with the mortis structure. The Rod adds some strict combat zone persuade, and the books are always gentle, at the same time as I cope with the cursed book is pattern of overkill. Finally, the Black periapt helps strong the magic phase haughty effectively.

The list is modestly basic: Big close ad to do the crush (GG), Tomb Horrors to halt a bank and most likely bestow some phoenixes a stomach-ache with their sour attacks, cooperative mortis structure to bestow robustness to everything and support-charge or yell as attractive, some skellies to tarpit stuff with 5+ regen skellies, and a ton of make fun of to persuade the combat zone.

The casters necessitate be in the contraption bunkers, left high and dry to the posterior of the big GG unit to relieve the anger of any roving eagle or carried by the wind considerate.

I pattern of cope with the air force is too wary, yet. Probably I necessitate rupture family GG in the field of Black knights, for some mobility?

Respectably, explanation and harass is always welcomed. It decision be my leading time substitution armies, so the lack of setting (and the unnecessary restrictions) may be plain.