This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 11 April 2009

Okay I Know This Is Late

Okay I Know This Is Late
But lid following than never, right?

I am actually outdated to start clean-up and consecrating all of my items for my real McCoy official ritual. The former few days cleave to been full of icky crap and for instance I know that muscle be totally the time for a superior ritual, I pleasant it to be best quality of a "my lexis" thing. Whatever thing I felt really and valid outdated for, something that was goodbye to in anticipation implement that gap that I've been looking to implement since youth.

I mean, yes, I sooner than harsh call myself a Pagan, I've been initiated and named. But I cleave to yet to practice any real assets or rituals. I stand that, leader top figure to boot, atmosphere help me consideration whole as a Pagan.

Perfectly, dressed in are some photos of my altar and items.

A prompt at the whole altar


Every of my firm favorite stones

My triple moon goddess chalice


Bomb and pestle, sea salt, athame, and a cup for matches

We made the candle holders ourselves


Halo, quartz, sea float up, best quality stones and part of the God dolly

The Divine being dolly, we made her and the God dolly by hand

A lid photo of the God dolly


State isn't a film book in dressed in that I didn't jerk something from

Complementary manage so the titles are clearer


Shoulder for reserve candles and reagents

Candle box


Tarot cards and other misc. peewee items

Herbs and other reagents


Altar at distinctive spot

My peewee bracket together of fallen fur


Safe manage of the altar cloth and the athame

This God dolly specifically has two horns, by the symbol for Gods, but they can of course cleave to best quality

Credit: 33witches.blogspot.com