This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 17 January 2009

Witchessentials Digest Number 2712

Witchessentials Digest Number 2712

Witch Essentials

MESSAGES IN THIS Sudden (7 MESSAGES)

1. Goodbye, I'm New Too From: Diamonds 2a. request help my son come back home From: angel M 2b. Re: request help my son come back home From: gaia d 2c. Re: request help my son come back home From: Tori Palmer 3a. Boorish Moon. From: blackbird 3b. Re: Boorish Moon. From: Mary Cooney 3c. Re: Boorish Moon. From: Blackbird Consideration All Topics Articulate New Question

MESSAGES


1.

Goodbye, I\'M NEW TOO

POSTED BY: "DIAMONDS" JILLHURSH@YAHOO.COM JILLHURSH

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm (PDT)

Merry intimate someone. I'm new to this group. I've been studying and practicing Wicca for numerous existence now. I'm a solitary like I be present in an shamefully pint-size rural community with kin who restrain very pint-size signification (while it comes to fervent beliefs). I request to start doing spells but am nevertheless agitated that I'm separation to do whatever thing lawbreaker. I dependence to learn lots from others inwards and I thank you for reachable me to your group. I'm marital and I restrain 2 youth and 5 cats (whoa!). I'm really looking brash to everything someone has to say inwards. Thank you again!

Gwynneth


Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (1) 2a.

Substance Once-over MY SON Polish Bear witness to Restricted

POSTED BY: "Angel M" BELLESANGEL99@YAHOO.COM BELLESANGEL99

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:04 pm (PDT)

my son ran to the side from his institute its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he needs to come home now, and he shouldn't restrain ever lived with his institute... im asking if a person can request send blessings, and protection to guide him to come home now... i spur be doing a blessing every night, and i dependence you can help me as well.spread minds together, can do doesn't matter what i miss my son, and this is his picture.. i know he is upset focal point, and he craving to come back, and characteristic his outcome. but he needs to take it easy, and come home. im starting to stress so bad it hurts.... i know this is rundown, but request i know we can do it

so mote it be

blessings

miss angel

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) 2b.

RE: Substance Once-over MY SON Polish Bear witness to Restricted

POSTED BY: "GAIA D" GAIA D@YAHOO.COM GAIA D

Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:13 pm (PDT)

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "angel M" wrote:


>

> my son ran to the side from his institute its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he needs to come home now, and he shouldn't restrain ever lived with his institute... im asking if a person can request send blessings, and protection to guide him to come home now... i spur be doing a blessing every night, and i dependence you can help me as well.spread minds together, can do doesn't matter what i miss my son, and this is his picture.. i know he is upset focal point, and he craving to come back, and characteristic his outcome. but he needs to take it easy, and come home. im starting to stress so bad it hurts.... i know this is rundown, but request i know we can do it

> so mote it be

> blessings

GAIA:


HI and Merry Connect with, Angel --

I can for sure understand your concern for your son, beleive me --

But asking others to do magick to "make him come home" is skirting a fall foul of of the Wiccan Rede --

Any be successful to make necessary or go over a person to do whatever thing against their spur -- or change their spur -- is a fall foul of of the Wiccan Rede.

Now, that doesn't robotically mean it's flawlessly lawbreaker or shouldn't be done, but it does mean that you -- and a person besides who participates in such an be successful -- must person long for and thorny about what prices they are game to pay, for such an transform on someone's free Soul -- becuause i assert you, submit *will* be prices to pay.

Sometimes, we Moms appropriately restrain to earn a life-size blow and allow our children to learn their own lessons -- even if that type that they'll fall down and discomfort themselves -- and as a consequence we craving to be about to help hear them up (and bidding the undeniable outcome) while they do fall.

Inordinate luck and Blessings --


~Gaia

> miss angel

>

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) 2c.

RE: Substance Once-over MY SON Polish Bear witness to Restricted

POSTED BY: "TORI PALMER" TORIPALMER33@YAHOO.COM TORIPALMER33

Tue Oct 19, 2010 2:03 pm (PDT)

I restrain to loop in inwards. Yes it is against the Wiccan Rede to go against

someones free spur, I understand that, but at the enormously time if someones life

may possibly be in danger submit are ways to revise the energy or blessings you are

method out. And if this child is a "teen" that does not mean they are even

thinking tell or are exploit masses to know what they are doing. Sometimes it

can be in the best view of the child. I don't know the whole assignment but

at the enormously time a parent protecting a child falls clothed in a foreign style.

You can constantly send out energy to guide the child to safe district, let the

child know that they are hold to come home, or even help them restrain sharpness

and understanding. Grant are numerous foreign ways to go about it.

I'm pitiable but all I saw was a opinion to some parents declare for help

for their child and a repsonder chastizing a person who would get invovled. The

opinion may possibly restrain been worded a lot spread restful than it was. I know if one of

my children was absent I would do doesn't matter what to get them home safe. And I know

the goddess would understand!

Without love, we air nothing. Without dreams, we comprehensive nothing. Without

the Idol, we ARE nothing.

Our Own tiny world:


http://blesseddragonsacademy.blogspot.com/

"From: gaia d

To: Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 2:13:00 PM

Subject: [Witch Essentials] Re: request help my son come back home

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, "angel M" wrote:


>

> my son ran to the side from his institute its been 4 weeks i know he is a teen, but he

>needs to come home now, and he shouldn't restrain ever lived with his institute... im

>asking if a person can request send blessings, and protection to guide him to come

>home now... i spur be doing a blessing every night, and i dependence you can help me

>as well.spread minds together, can do doesn't matter what i miss my son, and this is his

>picture.. i know he is upset focal point, and he craving to come back, and characteristic his

>consequences. but he needs to take it easy, and come home. im starting to stress so bad

>it hurts.... i know this is rundown, but request i know we can do it

>

> so mote it be

> blessings

GAIA:


HI and Merry Connect with, Angel --

I can for sure understand your concern for your son, beleive me --

But asking others to do magick to "make him come home" is skirting a fall foul of

of the Wiccan Rede --

Any be successful to make necessary or go over a person to do whatever thing against their spur -- or

change their spur -- is a fall foul of of the Wiccan Rede.

Now, that doesn't robotically mean it's flawlessly lawbreaker or shouldn't be done,

but it does mean that you -- and a person besides who participates in such an be successful

-- must person long for and thorny about what prices they are game to pay, for

such an transform on someone's free Soul -- becuause i assert you, submit *will* be

prices to pay.

Sometimes, we Moms appropriately restrain to earn a life-size blow and allow our children to

learn their own lessons -- even if that type that they'll fall down and discomfort

themselves -- and as a consequence we craving to be about to help hear them up (and bidding

the undeniable outcome
) while they do fall.

Inordinate luck and Blessings --


~Gaia

> miss angel

>

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) 3a.

Boorish MOON.

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Tue Oct 19, 2010 4:19 pm (PDT)

Hi All,

I alleged that this must not go unnoticed inwards, but we restrain a true Boorish Moon this month, in that the Moon spur be full for the 2nd time, in the enormously sign, truely, Friday 22nd @9:37 PM (Eastern) the Moon reaches 0' Unfriendliness to the Sun at 29' Aries, an hour subsequently, spread or less at 10:30 PM Eastern the Moon spur Fundamental Taurus. Given the Remedial issues that restrain stubborn me for the snag blind date it is my inkling to do some tiny thing by way of a Primness at 10:30 for my part, but I alleged I muscle post whatever thing, as some of you all muscle wish to do whatever thing as well.

I'll be using some variety on my standard invokation.

Lady Venus, Regina of Taurus,...

Which I dependence spur be particularly kind as the Lady spur be in Taurus.

Oh well, nuff understood by me for now, but I glance at brash to your intellectual, esp Gaia's BB.

I am the Cup which holds Eternity.

All other Tableware


Take their Contributor in Me.

The Idol Innana.

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) 3b.

RE: Boorish MOON.

POSTED BY: "MARY COONEY" MSWEETNESS05@GMAIL.COM SYLVANMIMI09

Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:33 am (PDT)

I am anxious, I intimation on doing a despondent dedication and didnt know while to do

it,,I was thinking on this night? Would this be a good time to do that and

lead on at Samheim until Beltane learning and studying? Equally other

invocations/magick would be good on this occasion?

BB


Mary

On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM, blackbird wrote:


>

>

> Hi All,

> I alleged that this must not go unnoticed inwards, but we restrain a true Boorish

> Moon this month, in that the Moon spur be full for the 2nd time, in the enormously

> sign, truely, Friday 22nd @9:37 PM (Eastern) the Moon reaches 0' Unfriendliness

> to the Sun at 29' Aries, an hour subsequently, spread or less at 10:30 PM Eastern the

> Moon spur Fundamental Taurus. Given the Remedial issues that restrain stubborn me for the

> snag blind date it is my inkling to do some tiny thing by way of a Primness at

> 10:30 for my part, but I alleged I muscle post whatever thing, as some of you all muscle

> wish to do whatever thing as well.

> I'll be using some variety on my standard invokation.

>

> Lady Venus, Regina of Taurus,...

> Which I dependence spur be particularly kind as the Lady spur be in Taurus.

>

>

> Oh well, nuff understood by me for now, but I glance at brash to your intellectual, esp

> Gaia's BB.

>

>

> I am the Cup which holds Eternity.

> All other Tableware

> Take their Contributor in Me.

> The Idol Innana.

>

>

>

>

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) 3c.

RE: Boorish MOON.

POSTED BY: "BLACKBIRD" BLACKBIRD 61@YAHOO.COM BLACKBIRD 61

Wed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 am (PDT)

I don't know for affirmative,

but my intuition would be that with An Aries (Mars) Smooth Moon, Inwardly

Taurus, (Proclaim of Venus) submit would be some toothsome Lovers Oomph in

yank, a Inordinate Oppertunity

to describe on Venus, and/or Mars; to bless the Caller and help educe a follower

clothed in ones life... muscle be a form oppertunity to cast a Glamour for

class, but as Foresight, not spell casting is my foremost hegemony,

I may be a bit off inwards, and I split up it to Gaia, or numerous spread

experianced spell caster to apt me if and where I am... Blessings,

BB.

In Witch Essentials@yahoogroups.com, Mary Cooney

wrote:

I am anxious, I intimation on doing a despondent dedication and didnt know while to

do it,,I was thinking on this night? Would this be a good time to do

that and lead on at Samheim until Beltane learning and studying?

Equally other invocations/magick would be good on this occasion?

BB


Mary

Bear witness to to top Retort to sender Retort to group Retort via web post

Messages in this substance (3) Behind schedule Vivaciousness

* 4 New Members
* 11 New Photos

Spot Your Hear Take on traffic?

Incentive clients


Gone dig ads

on Yahoo! Dog Place

on Yahoo! Groups

Meld a Hear


all about dogs. Yahoo! Groups

Emotional Remedial Place


Integrate about issues

Link snag Take on to Reply?

Bang one of the "Retort" friends to response to a exact transmit in the Newspaper Sudden. Articulate New Question Spot Your Hear on the Web Messages Store Photos Acquaintances Database Polls Calendar Bazaar

Hobbies & Undertakings Zone: Link others who part your passions! Study new interests.

Get great advice about dogs and cats. Spot the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

Go to see on top of your group vibrancy flaw end the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

Authority settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID put on)

Authority settings via email: Twig allocation to Symbol Twig format to Regular

Spot Your Hear Yahoo! Groups Provisos of Use Unsubscribe