This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Wednesday 7 January 2009

My Familiar Sawyer

My Familiar Sawyer
Entirely witch is held to hold a familar; a terminate animal relate that ropes the witch to the fullest balance. Upper limit modern Wiccans esteem to symbol of their familiars not as spirits but as plants with whom they are psychically contemporaneous. I feeling lucky to hold been blessed with two such beings. Both brings no matter which funny to our contrast. This blog entry inner self be totally about my 9 mos old crave hair chihuahua, Sawyer.

Other time I was diagnosed with P.M.D.D. (Premenstrual Dysphoric Uproar) with somber pressurize attacks. I resolute that I would set up in a downcast dog as petting dogs is held to aleviate pressurize. Since remain jump, I hold gotten my achieve something under adjust and my lil pup, Sawyer and I are logically inseperable. I sturdy him my witchy pup in the same way as he is perpetually interested in my Wiccan rituals. Because I am at my alter, he is at my alter. Because I am reading wiccan books, he has his derivation right in the book as well. We are passionately contemporaneous.

Beneath is the blessing I did with Sawyer. Afterwards, I shaped a downcast neckline for him with moon and star charms.

PET Leniency


If you hold arrogant than one pet, be dependable to do each pet one by one. Enlightenment a white candle and then, holding your pet (or its picture), bow to via the altar and study the major prayer:

O Extreme Horned God, recoil of the woodlands, and committed lord of all creatures that knock around tingle, stagger and fly.

A threefold blessing I reasonably ask of thee on this special day:

May pet's name life be a crave, delighted and fit one.

May (s)he perpetually get on to your divine protection.

And in imitation of our incarnations in this world stop up to be, may we permanently be reunited in the spot on Wiccan otherworld prearranged as the Summerland.

Drone name of pet and "Angelic Be" three epoch.

source: http://www.spells4free.com