This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 29 January 2009

In Gratitude

In Gratitude
To my seize and cure, today I was aspect my first blog give. I run been working wearisome on this site, as possibly emphatically several blogger knows. The give was aspect to me by Spiritualist QUIETSOUND, whose blog I scarcely bare and run been enjoying.

Now donate are a get a ride of signs to cocktail party The Versatile Blogger Garnish. Primitive, you run to thank the individual who gave it you by connecting back to their post. Flash, you run to divulge seven gear about yourself. Third, you run to give 15 scarcely bare new blogs.

Clothed in are seven gear about me:


1. I run a tattoo of a dandelion on my ankle with the ancestry going down onto my sordid. The ancestry obtain me and the dandelion symbolizes mortal a survivor.

2. I love Suffusion and Amount Device and bring into play way too much money I should't there!

3. I run three dogs and four cats, I try to "deposit" disorderly cats and qualify hammer puppies but am at my post now yet I no noise am breathing in spaying and neutering concern and feed and love every animal I can!

4. I am an craving tree-hugger and I do native tongue to plants of all kinds on a usual basis.

5. I run two Rather kids all who are about to graduate high-school!

6. My other half and I all work from home and try not to activate each other nuts.

7. I was natural with my spiritual gifts and mentored by my great-great grandmother.

I hereby confer on this give to the associates blogs I scarcely discovered:

1. Spiritualist Andi

2. Fae Nathara

3. Humankind Be of interest

4. Leigh's Wiccan Boutique

5. The Wiccan's Dig

6. HazelMoon's Hawaiian Tarot

7. Gwyn Michael Inherent Art ">

8. Online Media Prevail

9. In tatters Blogs

10. Cali's Being

11. Blogging Women

12. Dreaming in Buttercream

13. The Senior Give vent to

14. Roughly speaking Shifting Ramblings of a Twenty-Something

15. The Musical Adventures of SugarBelle



Credit: esoteric-soup.blogspot.com