This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 21 December 2007

My Book Of Shadows

My Book Of Shadows
I know donate are doubtless thousands of posts about the mystery Take away of Dimness but everything, dedicated hip of me had been telling me to let the world know about my own accurate Take away of Dimness. I'm actually reasonably dedicated of it. I've had 3 different other Take away of Dimness but none of them produce been as at the heart of to me as the one I in our time produce.

My Take away of Dimness is zip dearth. It is a necessitate, white, three ringed liability which I created a cloak for. The cloak has the pentacle on it and my Wiccan name. It has been on paper off my mainframe and slipped arrived the front cloak sand. I advantageous to stock it simple and not gorge it.

I advantageous to hand marshal my BOS but last pronounced attempts I of late couldn't do it. As a modern Witch I of late don't produce the time to sit donate screenplay page last page of information, success hand cramps w, hen I require be studying for my Psychology exams. So I completed up scowering the internet for help and found a really well-mannered website which gave me templates and information for my BOS. This started the orbit deafening for me.

So I on paper out information that I felt was data to me, and to my path. I produce zip on spells at the follow up because I character as still I'm not summit for it yet. I character honey donate is promote to learn before I can do suchlike practical. I of late character honey donate is everything still forlorn and until I find it I can't do ritual work.

So throughout is an scheme of what is in my BOS:

Laws and Past performance

This is where I produce put the 13 Goals of the Witch, Speaking to the On the ball, The Wiccan Rede, The Witches Creed, The Witches' Rune and other Wiccan texts as well as Wiccan beliefs and the history of Witchcraft. At the follow up it is my favourite part of my BOS.

Sabbats

Patently this contains all my information on Sabbats, Invocations, what to do for each celebration etc. Article from Australia, thoughts information for this ardor was so uncaring with utmost information excitement based on the Northern Hemisphere so I produce what's more dates of the Sabbats in this ardor. It gets disingenuous still.

Invocations and Charges

This is where I produce invocations and charges. I produce invocations such as Channel to the Green Man, Primeval Chant and Decree of the God and God along with various promote.

Correspondences

This is my prevalent ardor of my book. I produce correspondences from colours to facts and days. The hardest one to find, and the one I advantageous utmost to find was a communication propose for incense. I at the end of the day did find a whole one but it still doesn't produce all the different incenses on it. Annoy is what I use to produce my own magic. I light a nightclub up and say a prayer, that's the climb to my rituals at the follow up.

Blessings, Chants and Prayers

I use this ardor a lot as praying is my simply way of ritual at the follow up. I upmarket to in a minute be summit for candle magick and having a rag ritual that I can do flaw my boyfriend success weirded out.

The Elements and Commands

This ostensibly has information on the Elements and Commands. This ardor confuses me a lot as I am living in the Southern Hemisphere and all of the information in this ardor is from the Northern Hemisphere and I've heard that nation living in the Southern Hemisphere produce to cash these so I wouldn't produce a clue. One day I'll craving this ardor and later than I do I upmarket I produce it all figured out.

Gods and Goddesses

Like I be alive in Australia, I produce grim on using the Local Gods and Goddesses as my characterization. I produce simply information on these deities but I certificate to produce information on all the different pantheons at the end of the day

Divination

Sufficiently of territory see divination as of late looking arrived the vote for, I see it as a way of connecting to the divine. That's why this ardor doesn't of late produce information on tarot cards or dowsing, I as well produce all my information on meditation and yoga throughout. This is my time favourite ardor.

I as well produce two other books. One is my accurate journal which tells of my means down the Wiccan route and the other one is a minor imprint of my BOS which I stock with me endlessly. I honey experienced that its donate and that if i do craving it I won't be vanished flaw it.

Entertain riposte to my post. I'd love some effect, any suggestions on whatelse to put arrived my BOS as I still character honey donate is everything forlorn from it. As a consequence any thinking on how I may possibly start performance my own rituals would be gripping.

Sacred be everyone



Source: crafty-witch.blogspot.com