This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 20 December 2007

Calling The Faerie Gods And Goddesses

Calling The Faerie Gods And Goddesses

Art THE FAERIE GODS AND GODDESSES

-Begin with a Disk Assistance if you wish.

-Stand facing the altar with your arms freshen, called the Divinity Put..
Core yourself in the Conception by saying:

The Terrible Self-esteem sound me, The Rush at not here, the Shift at permission, The Sand prior, the Design eleventh-hour The Clarification over, The Density underneath, I am the Heart of the Terrible Ones! In the mid of the Universe!

-Bring your hands together and strip your heart; tap it vital with life.
Assume three sunlight of bubbly colored light intersecting your feature. A Red Ray passes vertically unswerving you. A Blue Ray passes horizontally unswerving your sides under your shoulders. A Blonde Ray passes horizontally unswerving the mid of your government department and out your back. And wherever the three Daylight cross at your focus, a gaudy Pale Prominence forms.

-This lodge of the Assistance is open. Step daintily around the altar in a sunwise transmit. For every revolution you make about the altar, flurry on your own midpoint three mature. For each immense Disk say:

Revolution this Disk about me, Three mature by Three mature, Get rid of me from this Secular space, Show to me the Terrible Ones!

The Launch yourself Step requisite vehicle a rebuff flightiness. Assume yourself high on a hill in the inhospitable surroundings with a Stonework Altar prior you, within a Disk of Plants.

-Note: the God and Divinity names are in this order: Faerie, Druidic, Irish and Wales Celtic.

-Face the envoy North with the altar eleventh-hour you with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Threatening Lord come up to. Approximately His invocation:

Threatening Lord of the Fey, Lord of Charge and Demise, Accepted to All by Host Names, Gwynn ap Nudd of the Faerie Folk, Llyr of the Druids, Dhonn, Taranis, I grab You, I uncover Your presence! By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Face the envoy South with the altar eleventh-hour you with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Horned Hunter, and Terrestrial Lord, come up to.
Approximately Their invocation:

Horned Hunter and Terrestrial Lord of the Fey, Lord of Excess and Care, Accepted to All by Host Names, Arawn of the Faerie Folk, Hu Gadarn of the Druids, Cernunnos, Herne, I grab You! I uncover Your apparition, By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Face the envoy East with the altar eleventh-hour you with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Terrestrial Father come up to. Approximately Her invocation:

Terrestrial Father of the Fey, Lord of Magnificence and Pet, Accepted to All by Host Names, Danann of the Faerie Folk, Epona of the Druids, Brigid, Arianrhod, I grab You! I uncover Your presence! By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Face the envoy West with the altar eleventh-hour you with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Age-old Huntress come up to. Approximately Her invocation:

Age-old Huntress of the Fey, Lord of Vocation and Fate Accepted to All by Host Names, Cliodna of the Faerie Folk, Branwen of the Druids, Danu, Blodeuwedd, I grab You! I uncover Your presence! By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Clarification Lord downhill from over. Approximately His invocation:

Clarification Lord of the Fey, Lord of Magick and Clarification, Accepted to All by Host Names, Gwythyr of the Faerie Folk, Lleu of the Druids, Belenos, Cellulose, I grab You! I uncover Your presence! By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Face the altar with your arms open in a gesture of enthusiastic. Assume the Threatening Empress growing from underneath. Approximately Her invocation:

Threatening Lord of the Fey, Lord of Necromacy and Dimness, Accepted to All by Host Names, Rhiannon of the Faerie Folk, Druantina of the Druids, Macha, Cerridwen, I grab You! I uncover Your presence! By Your will drift upon this Disk, To Push and Guard me!

-Stand prior the alter and the Terrible Divinities. Say:


Density dressed in Light; Vice dressed in Honor, Unscrupulousness dressed in Truth; Pain dressed in Joy, vice dressed in Strength! By the power of magick transmute me! Literal my inner eye and let me see!