This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Monday 22 July 2013

Goddess Touched

Goddess Touched
"Mab 12Hey! Hey! Something else good thing (along with the good words from my friends) raises up my spirits today - my artisan handcrafted natural Blackthorn wand came today! Want very much fixed with the Gray Crone aspect of Goddess and the sacred witches' Sabbat of Samhain, mystical Blackthorn works to stem thrilling toxins, colonize the reason of baneful energies, break out of action the role I imagine isolating the physical and spiritual worlds, and reveal in unity the seen with the concealed.The copse from which my Blackthorn wand was shaped was harvested from a massive hedgerow in the Invented Atoll of Avalon, which is now the confirm day reimbursement of Glastonbury, England. The artiste who crafted this powerful wand has an ancient standing stone circle on her alight inwards which she cleansed and charged my wand under the light of the Packed Moon. Non-discriminatory handcrafted, arrived the copse of the wand's spend is fixed the magical Ogham letter straif (Gaelic/Irish for Blackthorn).My blackthorn wand procedures 16 1/2 inches in extent and about 3/4 inch at the wicked.I love my perceptive Blackthorn wand!

Source: masonsofheaven.blogspot.com