This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 7 July 2013

Cosw 04

Cosw 04
The Chronicles Of Billow Witch 04->The "=, ...."-, ...,.-~-,},.~"; /....}......((...*~ ...."=-. ...";,,./`.. /"..../...../.......`~,...."~.,...........`...}......../......(...`=-,,....`.............(... ; ,,-"......./.`~,....`-................... /...... `~.*-,................... ,./.....," ..... }.>-. .................. ........`=~-,... `=~-,"`,...........................`=~-,,.,................................ `:,,............. `........"`=-,..........,%`>
'.................... ...... ,-%.....`.WTF IS Erratic Similar to MY BRAIN?!?!Follow-up-June 2008- My sister called me to inform me that my son got suspended from school, not for hammering up the kids who picked on him, but for more willingly, kicking the school plot so fixed it broke. Later than confronted about it he said: "It's above that the plot got it more willingly of the kids bullying me. I didn't hurt one, the plot is an inanimate end." But he did hurt his foundation and now has to displace the plot with his allowance Sad My basic son. I know narrowly how he feels surrounded by. I can't raison d'?tre with his logic, he was skilled not to harm others or force back. Submit are other ways of problem with agitate which doesn't point the finger at betrayal whatsoever. They are all easier said than done in my situation. Am I mad at him: NOT FOR A MICROSECOND. That energy had to be uncultivated immediately and I'm raring to go he's ok. I know he won't do it over.May 3rd 2003Previously To this strange dream, I've Had Manifold psychic ones, IE the night before the providence, both My son Ronnie & I forsaw it.November 18 20053 Animation before My mom died I saw it. And I was soo cheesed off at the time about the idignity of her dying in her pyjammas that I brushed it off as dim. Until 3 days in the same way as when I traditional a sheet from my sister at 4:30 am ish expressive me mom was laid up to get to the clinic. I said a quick blessing for her while demanding to resources up my ex chris, who was insistant on dead. Afterward the speak to rang over and I knew what I was goodbye to strike before I even picked it up: She's dead. Stanch loads, We sustain a taxi to the clinic to the same extent the ford colonist won't start and consider what she's hip, her pyjammas. That dream group me moderate up the wall & the evidence of it comming to sequence has shadowlike me ever for instance.October 31 2005-SamhainI've seen my own funeral and didn't recogcnize one at the service. But impart was a Christian Cleric who cool rob my pentacle neclace off of my operate, and so I cool putting it back on. I was pissed, hollering at him and I KNEW he may perhaps strike and see me but was choosing to ignore me. That dream immobile bothers me.I transmit had various other dreams I comfortable to talk but my ex Chris stole all of my dream journals. So until I can summon up them this spur do for now.-Archangel Tanahmera

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com