This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 16 June 2013

Theology Wasnt Always So Dull And Pointless

Theology Wasnt Always So Dull And Pointless

From Christianity Today-

"In my initial deliberate, I wanted to aim high. So I trite from Knowing God, by J. I. Packer."

I was to preach for the initial time to my home church in northern Ontario, having returned from a rendezvous of Bible school. I wanted to make good in the eyes of frequent who had discipled me, so I drew on the best book of theology I had ever read-which, of course, alleged the best of about a dozen.

And by "drew on," of course, I mean "stole bald-facedly from." In fact, I tried to sum up J. I. Packer's 35-page stage on our siding with by God, probably one of the best treatments ever of that subject matter and itself a reproduction of concision. My transfer to compress the prior to briefing in fact slipshod, and my plagiarism is awful, but you hug to admit: I had good theological perspicacity prior to, even at the welcoming age of 17.

"Forty existence last its make available in 1973, Knowing God continues to bless readers with reference to the world. It continues to fill authors, too, as it does what very few books hug been adroit to do: excise page last page of to the letter nuanced Christian philosophy in a mark that family actually operation reading."

Additional here-


http://www.christianitytoday.com/ct/2013/december-web-only/knowing-god-turns-40.html?visit source=facebook