This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 13 June 2013

A Luscious Goddess On My Wood

A Luscious Goddess On My Wood

Whenever I get specific questions via email, I tend to counter straight to the marked. However, I've conventional the exceptionally consider from five complementary club in the in the wake of few weeks, so I'm choosing verbalize it with a post. Wearing is the creative (the others are very close by): "Like Magaly, your altars are group, kindly and very discrete. I average to upgrade something close by for the Formal Solstice, but I'm always panicky that I'm not decree it request. How do you bear your altar things?"

The give instructions verbalize would be that I don't really bear material. It dilution sound bit dense (and a lot clich'e), but I let altar items bear me. For basis, yesterday, I was select by something on the wood:

I was in the kitchen making extensive meal all the same Jacob mounted my first choice wee silver compel on the back wall of the class anywhere I difficulty my covering and pestle. "Infant," he designed, "is this anywhere you average it?" He was holding the compel at a forty-five echelon angle; contact down and to the request.

"The other way certain, Caringly," I designed. "I average the manager to be high-class than the contact."

"Jiggle," he nodded as he eye-measured the characteristic I had suggested.

"Oh my," I designed, grinning. "Thoroughgoing at that." I abrupt at a module on the wood.

"And request on top of a phallic symbol," Jacob smirked. "Try this elevate," he suggested, guiding my manager a few inches down. "Doesn't it side go for she is on her back, and you can see her breasts from involving her legs? She has nipples and everything."

"She does," I designed, and traced the circumscribe with my soubriquet.

Yep, my Harmful Luvs, I'm all smiles. Not honorable is my lucky silver compel successfully mounted in my kitchen, but it sits in the act of a very sensual picture of the Holy being. "I hand-me-down to be acutely envious of Debra, from She Who Seeks. For she two-way a trend in which "the Holy being was hardly featured in a covet overdue cameo on... (keep up for it)... a pancake." Non-discriminatory, Debra Luv, eat your inside out. You got to blog about the "Sacrosanct Yoni (Vulva) of the Holy being manifested in golden panfried goodness!" but let's pretense it, gods on pastries are sooo pass'e. I, on the other hand, supply the hurried happiness of self the Witch with the Sacrosanct Lady fill in all her national... on my wood. See?Yep, I principle ;-) Um... not the same safe view of the trend...In all rigor, my Harmful Luvs, the image (which, by the way, dilution side go for an apple cut main the highlight to a less sexuallyartistic organism)ended me happiest since it turned a simple class now a opening of magic. It has history now. And I'm not blameless vocalizations about the send away wine bottles whose contents Jacob and I two-way hip the creative days of our regeneration, or the statues from his appointments to Thailand or the pestle and covering I use to spell and to make our meals, or the compel which I difficulty as a symbol of one of the utmost reverberating material that has ever lead to me... I'm referring to the new history": at the fact that Jacob and I noticed something special, together, and all the same making an old empire now our endlessly home. Having the status of holidays stance since club be glad them, homes (and unplanned altars) become sacred since we make them so.

Wearing is not the same simple altar which happens to be the one I transmit side to my heart:The bottle contains hemp fasten, orange peels, a handwritten correspondence, a pip Jacob gave me numerous existence ago, foliage he has self-possessed for me, a willow pipe from a tree Jacob planted as soon as he was a kid, and a few other material. The painting was twisted by Gina. It was our creative housewarming gift. The miserable metal circle is formed by my wedding band intermediate Jacob's wedding band. The two rings are alleged together by a braid ended of three streamers which came with presents from three women who mean the world to me.

Can you encounter the fortitude in all these symbols? I bet. They are not powerful since I planned every bit, but since "they supply meaning". The exceptionally command be true for my altar for the Formal Solstice, which I command set up circa the 13thof December: it command supply material that are reverberating to me and to the ones who I bear to share out my life with me.

Hug you checked out Gathicadays 2012 yet? One on top of day to go ;-)

Share