This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Saturday 29 June 2013

Ask Us For Conjure Help With Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Love And Faithfulness

Ask Us For Conjure Help With Love Romance Marriage Reconciliation Love And Faithfulness
Hi,

I have one of his used underwear which I also later smeared a little of his semen on. I plan to tie a knot with the underwear and put it under my bed. We're not in the same country right now, can I bring the underwear with me when I meet him again next month? What should I do or say when I tie the knot?

I also intend on feeding him menstrual blood later when I get my menstruation back (I just gave birth to his child). Tying a knot is also something I've been thinking about.

I also plan on ordering the Love me spell kit and Stay with me spell kit and the Fire of love anointing oil.

Any more suggestions on what more I can do to make him love me the way he used to and to make him faithful to me? As you see, I'm quite desperate. Please help me!

Thank you so much!

Kind regards


/A mentally tired mother to a one month old newborn

Statistics: Posted by Moonlightdream - Fri Dec 26, 2014 2:43 pm