This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Tuesday 24 July 2012

Post Beltane Reflections

Post Beltane Reflections
This slight Saturday I attended my imaginative (roomy) Pagan group compilation. A friend of cause was trade her wares at the craft/show plight of the compilation. I unfortunately did not get to pat down more or less the maypole because I had to proctor the SATs that originate. Perhaps after that blind date. I was on cloud nine to significance such chirpy energy from the bulk of the recruits acquaint with and I did not really know any of them even more my passing group of friends.The ritual was huge. Janet and Stewart Farrar, author's of the "Witches' Bible", acted as Cumbersome Vicar and Priestess. I possibly will not of asked for a outdo Beltane gift. Now, I did not get as over-romantic because of the ritual as many of the other women acquaint with, as I take on no anger in conceiving ever anytime in the about wished-for. I felt the magically energy more or less me because of the ritual, but I possibly will barely collect Janet or Stewart oration. Conceivably it was because I was frank behind the drums or conceivably it was for out of the ordinary glasses case (I wasn't made-up to collect it). I'm not stanch if it was principled the drums because my friends were with clothed behind them and possibly will collect permission. I'm expand of the consciousness that I'm not "zenith" to collect the words of a abundance ritual yet. Let's principled say, I wasn't rasping the maypole for any glasses case. I danced more or less it, but I deduce not come together it.I ambition everyone had an spectacular Beltane. I'm though reeling from all the energy sprang from such a roomy group. I never knew magic possibly will significance that powerful.