This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 20 July 2012

Advanced Wicca Continuation Of Candle Spell

Advanced Wicca Continuation Of Candle Spell
Question: I cannot find the verbalize to this somewhere online! I pin down been enactment a spell connecting pied candles significant pied aspects of my life. I started this spell with the reliable anointment on the lunar minor but it was too brisk, so continued it once more on the nearby lunar minor (2 in a row, how lucky!) And may well not terminate it such as clearly the candles took in perpetuity to burn down! So I am waiting for the nearby fullmoon to restart, as I am hoping the eclipses would pin down exactly treat to the steadfastness. All the same, I am scared someone has touched my tools. My market research is, Must I annoint the candles an tools again? I am scared annointing would scrub it of all the work and magick put fashionable it upfront. Subject have the result that your awareness. Thank you!

Statistics: Posted by missterious - Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:16 am