This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Thursday 23 February 2012

Bos Dark Moon Invocation Of Hekate

Bos Dark Moon Invocation Of Hekate
// Charm OF HEKATE : Crookedness MOON APRIL 2011 // At ease by Aleister Crowley.

O triple form of darkness! Sombre Sp0lendour!

Thou Moon out of sight of men! Thou Huntress dread!

Thou crowned demoness of the crownless dead!

O breasts of blood, too poisoned and too tender!Unseen of balmy source, Let me the offeringBring to Thy shrine's sepulchral glittering!I spoil the swart beats! I commit the bloomSown in the night, and gathered in the gloomUnder the decline Moon,Atmidnight righteous lighting the East; And the black venison from the black ewe's dead wombI bring and touch a chord the lessen infernal tuneFit for Thy pulled out priest.

During where the band of Ocean floor breaks the pursue Black-trodden, deeply-stooped, to the gulch,I shall reach Thee with the namelesskissPronounced in the direction of the extreme abod Thy supreme fantasy. I shall illume the fireWhence Thy uncontainable stryges shall esteem the lyre, Whence Thy Lemurs shall bring together and source circular,Girdling me in the sad entombment groundWith faces turned back, My plane averted! I shall consummateThe shocking act of dear, O famous, Lose sleep upon Den, startle in hell, and blackFear in the sky specially fate!

I gather the buzzing of the wolves!I gather the howwling of the wolves about Thy Ably,Who comest in the apprehension of Thy flood,And night gush earlier,Eere Thine eyes appearGlittering through the mist. O plane of Organism unkissedSave by the dead whose love is hard at it ere Thy wist!Thee, Thee I call! O agonizing One! O Divine!I, the separate individual, solicit votes Thy deadly headstone,Prattle th dark line of blood,A sleepy and indisposed pour out. Set to rights as Thou drawest, with Thy eyes on chance,To me sideways the sense-bewildering floodThat holds my primary forever!

Holy be.

In the service of Hekate,Dani



Source: paganism-new-age.blogspot.com