This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Sunday 2 October 2011

A Ritual Of Thanks

A Ritual Of Thanks Image

Set altar facing East. Use the following items:

One blue candle
3 kernels unpopped corn
One apple cut on the cross, showing the pentagram inside

Light your candle with the following words:


"Great Goddess, Lady of the Summerlands, Mother to us all. I welcome you to this place of power and offer thanks to you for what you have given me. I am a priestess of your path and I see with your eyes. You guide me in the lessons I must learn."

Put the bottom half of the apple in front of you. Charging the three kernels of corn between your hands, say:

"As the Maiden is ripe with potential, so is my life.
As the Mother gives birth, so do my thoughts.
As the Crone nourishes life, so do I nourish mine."

Place the kernels in the center of the core-pentagram and melt wax from your candle to cover them. Replace the top of the apple while the wax is till warm. Let the apple sit on your altar for 3 days and nights. Remove wax token and bury apple. The wax token can remain on your altar for as long as you wish.

Tags: god and goddess of wicca  casting love spell  wallpapers of god and goddess  enochian magik  dark moon  love spells  black magic website  list egyptian gods goddesses