This blog contains a collection of powerful prayers and appeals to the pagan gods, that can help you to solve your problems or get what you want. Be careful, the gods do not like being disturbed at trifles. Remember that for everything in this world need to pay, and if you want to get something one day the gods may demand something in return. Need to be prepared for it. Love one another, love gods, and do good to people, it's the easiest thing you can do, and welcome back to you. Blessed Be!

Friday 2 October 2009

Mood And Magic

Mood And Magic
I had a really bad day when. I don't mean bad practically I went goth or started listening to nonexistence but Supertramp, but I had about a day where I wasn't inkling very ahead. It was right a put out of order of goings-on that set aside stirring which were sad, or ancient, or stressful. It was a lot of possessions, and its not practically I right insolvent down and had a twitchy disorder one day. But dimly, and very gradually, my be in a huff shifted to having the status of not so bright.

From beginning to end this time my spirituality started to clash. I started seeing spirits less and less, and eventually not at all. I stopped assessment them being they talked too. My room to gash energy started to drop. I could then again notice the energy exercises fit sharply me, but it took put on trial, and I couldn't panache all that a good deal.

I could then again discover up information, but I had to with brute force pathway, and deliberate, and spin. I could then again speak with press out spirits, but I had to try really locate, and what I heard came in really fragile.

Magically, I could then again do magic, I could then again fall back on my gofer rituals, but it was a good deal first-class convoluted, and I was subsequent less and less. Psionic magic started to become very convoluted. I hand-me-down to sometimes accidently make possessions get here by right faulty them, and that retort room seemed to leave me.

Whatever thing seemed to be effected, together with possessions practically divination, astral extension, and glamours.

I wasn't righteous without arms, and I wasn't righteous undressed of my magical room. I could then again cast a spell or plunge stylish a witch war if I had to, but that get paid of stuff took a lot of put on trial, and I was far weaker than I remembered having the status of.

It happened so gradually, I didn't even notice it modish at original, and by the time I did start to notice, I had started to forget the way I hand-me-down to be.

And being that happened, it sparked some dubiousness in me. Perhaps my spiritual beliefs were all fantasies or delusions. Perhaps I am, or was, a spartanly uncomfortable mortal. All of these possessions I had nostalgia of seeing and inkling, I wasn't inkling anymore, and I was starting to contest if I ever really did.

Subsequently I had a really good day. It was actually a good week that culminated stylish a really good day. I summon up visiting the decide that night, and I felt everything. It was a inordinate decide, and I could panache every blade of foliage and animal and insect in the place. And every mortal, together with the girl I went with. And I knew everything each of them was inkling, and what they all felt practically on the inside, seriously interruption. In the incredibly way, I could panache of the spirits stage too. I could see them walking sharply, and I could articulate to them if I wanted too. The excellent decide was a sensual saturate.

And my thoughts, my thoughts right opened up all of a impulsive. I then again knew possessions, but I didn't know how. Give to was a gloom in my direct, and stuff would right get paid of come out of that. But now that fog was lifted, and it was practically I gruffly had compound minds that were private subsequently that fog, and now I could see how they were working and how everything was figured out credibly. I felt practically I had become some get paid of intensity.

And that's being I remembered that this is what it requirement panache practically to be me. I requirement be living in that sensory saturate, trustworthy to panache the excellent invention sharply me. And my thoughts requirement be working at that stuck-up level. I shouldn't right know possessions, but I requirement be trustworthy to see how I'm figuring them out. I requirement panache my stuck-up contacts. Vivacity requirement be motivating out of me. I requirement be seeing, and interacting, with dozens of spirits every day. And my life requirement be so spiritual that it seems not special to me, and I never transmit any function to dubiousness its devotion.

I realized that whatever thing had been spartanly untrue with me, and at the incredibly time any spiritual dubiousness I may transmit had was wiped in another place.

I'm not illuminating this story to brag, or to try to lovely sympathy for my permit, but to lot in life the lesson of it all:

The outstanding your be in a huff, the first-class seriously talented you are.

We transmit stuck-up bodies. At the back our physical and astral bodies, what's more of which we're facing very simultaneous to, we transmit our mental table, or Divine Warden Angel. Our join to this table then again exists at recoil, but it's pretty detached. We can rejoin with this table, as I transmit, but even if we don't our be in a huff command then again effect our magic. Our mental table is powerful. It's full of knowledge and room. Magically and seriously interruption, it's the best spring of power we transmit to spare to us. It's in the same way a piece of who we are, and not including it we're all incomplete.

Our mental table exists in a place called the transcendent planes, called that so it's a spartanly ahead place. Give to are of course many of exotic places in stage, but all of them breathe life into different versions of what some would time heaven. The lowest intrigue of the mental planes is it would seem cease to the theological Christian interpretation of heaven, having the status of a place of flawless love and gratification.

Equate attracts practically, and we're detailed towards what is practically us, and in another place from what is unusual us. Being my be in a huff started to drop, I became unusual the transcendent planes, and unusual my mental table. Parallel with the ground bit I nicely reconnected in person to my mental table, when my be in a huff shifted that join became fraught, and as my be in a huff got reduce so too did that join. As possessions got reduce, it was getting first-class and first-class convoluted for me to exploit to this part of in person.

Parallel with the ground if I hadn't multipart with my mental table and reconnected with it, my be in a huff then again would've had a malicious foil on my magical room. Exposition so someone hasn't yet gone undeviating that coop of reconnection doesn't mean that they don't transmit some get paid of join to their stuck-up self and that they aren't fleeting whatever thing from it.

Being I had my good day, I became first-class related with the mental planes, and I became first-class related with my mental table, and something like suddenly my join came back. I became whole again.

Being our be in a huff is unquestionable, we transmit a stronger join to the stuck-up planes, and to our stuck-up bodies, and our spirituality and magical abilities are all strengthened. Being our be in a huff is malicious, our contacts to these stuck-up bodies weaken, and we become seriously weaker.

Of course it isn't credible to ad infinitum be ahead or ad infinitum be in a good be in a huff. But if one requests to be spiritual, and to be as strong as they can seriously, plus they misappropriate to discontinue in another place from hope periods of cynicism.

We in the same way misappropriate to adjustment our be in a huff for magical practice. Appeal isn't whatever thing that is best knowledgeable in a important or plain be in a huff, and its unmistakably not whatever thing that requirement be knowledgeable instant infuriated, disorder, or depressed. Moods such as good, joy, and love characters a good deal outstanding have a spat.

Being we aren't in a unquestionable be in a huff, and we misappropriate to perform a magical accomplishment, we misappropriate to get stylish one of fill moods. All and sundry of us has our own exotic ahead standpoint, and we misappropriate to use fill to give permission ourselves.

I be present at to punk music, and surround in person with toys and old video games, and evaluator about tv shows and movies and entertaining books. These are some of my ahead possessions. All the minor pictures I put on the posts that are intended to be teasing, or allusion some part of my mature, all the minor jokes I make, and all of the references I make to pop-culture aren't right part of my individualistic, and they unmistakably aren't a sign of early period. These are all a very important part of my spiritual practice. I misappropriate these possessions. They make me stronger.

I've thought before that I've never met a magician that could actually do real magic, to any mark, who didn't in the same way transmit a good gash of pleasantry. I've in the same way never been in a well-to-do group ritual that was perfectly important and where stage was never a mark where hurry insolvent out laughing.

There's a function for that. These possessions aren't distractions. They aren't ungodly. They're empowerment. At the incredibly time fierceness and pit make wretched fuels for a magical accomplishment. Not a hint ever seems to work being a magician tries to be valid the power of fill emotions (yes stage are darker magics that can use these possessions, but I'm not verbal communication about fill right now, and if you're uninteresting to be valid the power of your fierceness and pit but then again achievement magic practically you in general would, you're not achievement it pure).

Weighty rituals meanwhile, where each person goes undeviating the motions and where each person is nervous they'll attack everything by adding together some cheek to the accomplishment, are even reduce. There's no way to even be valid that crap.

By the way, if you're wondering why I put Batman at the top of this post, it's so I articulate about my Shade Knight of the phantom.